Time for an Upgrade

Budget (including currency): $1750-$2250

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Sim Racing, VR, Music and Video Production, Potentially Streaming, major releases in the future

Other details
Here is my current build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Lalna_Rocks/saved/83KQD3
The reason why I'd like to upgrade is my PC is starting to show her age in terms of performance on new games and some old ones with intensive mods (such as sol weather and dynamic lights in Asetto Corsa). I'd also like to get into VR but I'm a bit afraid I would be over stressing my current rig.  I have been out the parts scene for a few years now so I have no clue about what the best parts would be for what I need.  Thanks in advance.

Does this budget include a new monitor?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Original budget did not include that but if a decent 1440p monitor can be found I would be fine with it being tacked on.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

13 minutes ago, PunishedS said:

Don't build an Intel system now, at least wait for 10th gen, it's not worth going for 9th gen Intel.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

How long until 10th gen? Not in a rush to make this if something better is right around the corner.

14 minutes ago, PunishedS said:

How long until 10th gen? Not in a rush to make this if something better is right around the corner.

Either til the end of this month or in June.

Okay not to bad, if you don't mind me asking would it be possible if you could help me with something for my brother.  Main goals with that one is gaming pc meant for sim racing and medium performance games with a bit of future proofing.  This one has a budget of around $1500, must use an intel processor.  Peripherals are outside of that budget though.  Thanks in advance.