RTX 2060 Super: Choppy/Blurry Graphics

Good morning everyone!  This is my first post on this forum, and I hope I can get some help!  I have an RTX 2060 Super that I purchased a few months ago, and this problem has cropped up consistently since I have owned it.  I will start up games like Hitman 2, GTA V, and recently Jedi Fallen Order, and will be greeted with choppy/blurry graphics while moving.  The problem in Grand Theft Auto is so apparent because it looks like I'm driving in a blurry ocean.  I have posted a video link below showing the problem in Jedi Fallen Order, which I think is still just as apparent as in GTA V.  The weird aspect of this problem is that it goes away upon restarting my computer.  I have tried looking up this issue, but I can not seem to find a topic that matches my problem.  I think that part of the reason why I can not find anything is not having the right language to describe the problem. Thank you all for the help!  Link to Video

Could you have picked a darker part of the game?

It just looks like standard motion blur. Make sure it's turned off in the graphics settings in game and in the NVIDIA control panel

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Arika, thank you for your reply.  I agree that I could have given a better example.  With that in mind, I attempted to record some GTA V game play.  Upon watching the recording, the recording does not show the blurry graphics and lag I am seeing which is really strange.  

5 minutes ago, RossTheBoss said:

Arika, thank you for your reply.  I agree that I could have given a better example.  With that in mind, I attempted to record some GTA V game play.  Upon watching the recording, the recording does not show the blurry graphics and lag I am seeing which is really strange.  

make sure you quote so they can see your reply

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

17 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Could you have picked a darker part of the game?

It just looks like standard motion blur. Make sure it's turned off in the graphics settings in game and in the NVIDIA control panel

5 minutes ago, WambleCropped said:

make sure you quote so they can see your reply

Thanks WambleCropped.  I have never used a fourm before, and I appreciate you telling me that :)

Update: So since the problem was not apparent in the recording I made either time, I decided to change my monitor settings in GTA to have a max of 60hz instead of 144hz.  Surprisingly, the problem went away when I made that adjustment.  I reverted back to 144hz to see if the problem would return, but it was still gone (like when I restart my computer).  I swear I'm not crazy 🤣🤣