Graphic card output from motherboard

So I have a gtx 1050ti but it only has one hdmi port, and I would like to connect another hdmi monitor. Since my cpu hasn't an integrated gpu but my motherboard admits that type of cpu (it has a physical hdmi port), could be possible to send any signal from the Graphic card to the motherboard to put another monitor? (something like https://youtu.be/TY4s35uULg4?t=261)

For more info, my motherboard is an Asus Prime B350-plus

15 minutes ago, PatataForever said:

So I have a gtx 1050ti but it only has one hdmi port, and I would like to connect another hdmi monitor. Since my cpu hasn't an integrated gpu but my motherboard admits that type of cpu (it has a physical hdmi port), could be possible to send any signal from the Graphic card to the motherboard to put another monitor? (something like https://youtu.be/TY4s35uULg4?t=261)

For more info, my motherboard is an Asus Prime B350-plus

From my understanding no you can't 

You can get a signal from the mobo 

And a separate signal from the mobo io (if the cpu has an i-gpu)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I know there are cases where gpu has been used with mobo outputs.

I believe these involved having igpu and discrete gpu and using one for processing and one for output.  

I had a multi vga  monitor setup, used motherboard vga and displayport with displayport to vga dongle with 1050 gpu.  Worked but broke with every windows update.  Ended up removing gpu since igpu would work more reliably.   So, I suspect even if you got it to work, you may have to constantly be fixing it when driver/windows update resets some setting.

DVI to hdmi adapter for second hdmi might be best option, dvi connector is pretty much a different form factor hdmi port here, so pretty simple adapter.

(dvi lacks audio and has analog video in addition to the digital, but 10 series didn't use analog pins of connector, and you don't need audio from the hdmi).

24 minutes ago, Sophia_Borjia said:

I believe these involved having igpu and discrete gpu and using one for processing and one for output.  

That could work and it's normal but as you said 

You need integrated graphics

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: