Best GPU

Cedri
2 minutes ago, Cedri said:

Thank you so much for all the help!! Can I just have 1 more question? My friend is also going to build his first pc (just like me) for around 300-400 euro's can you maybe help him?

sure:

he can upgrade the ram later or add dedicated gpu. the gpu in the cpu is powerful enough to run light games, esport titles and some medium games.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

1 minute ago, SavageNeo said:

sure:

he can upgrade the ram later or add dedicated gpu. the gpu in the cpu is powerful enough to run light games, esport titles and some medium games.

Thnx! I'll send the links to him. What monitor is the best for my pc because I have a 60hz 1080p monitor?

7 minutes ago, Cedri said:

Thnx! I'll send the links to him. What monitor is the best for my pc because I have a 60hz 1080p monitor?

this would be a nice monitor: https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/product/qMyqqs/aoc-cq27g2ubk-270-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-cq27g2ubk

2 hours ago, Cedri said:

Hi, I'm looking for a GPU for around 300-350 euro's. Any good suggestions?

motherboard: msi b450-a pro max

A 2070 super from gigabyte windforce or any 2060 super or the normal model of these cards but not amd for GPUs due to having driver instability issues that happened late last year

21 hours ago, Cedri said:

Thank you so much for all the help!! Can I just have 1 more question? My friend is also going to build his first pc (just like me) for around 300-400 euro's can you maybe help him?

Do I need to buy extra fans for in the case?