New build

Earnist_

just built new pc in cooler master h100 mini case 

First off it wasn't that difficult to build in, some parts such as plugging in cpu power and fan headers were extremely frustrating and cable management is a nightmare. Specs are ryzen 1700x gtx 1650 super, 16gb 3200mhz. 

I've noticed pretty big frame dips at 1080p and even down to 20 fps at times in warzone with low and medium settings at 1080p. Not sure what the issues are though.

1 minute ago, Earnist_ said:

just built new pc in cooler master h100 mini case 

First off it wasn't that difficult to build in, some parts such as plugging in cpu power and fan headers were extremely frustrating and cable management is a nightmare. Specs are ryzen 1700x gtx 1650 super, 16gb 3200mhz. 

I've noticed pretty big frame dips at 1080p and even down to 20 fps at times in warzone with low and medium settings at 1080p. Not sure what the issues are though.

check for thermal throttling on the cpu(likely caused by a bad cooler mount)

5 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

check for thermal throttling on the cpu(likely caused by a bad cooler mount)

Cpu temps are in check at around 70c , only in warzone and no other games so far am I getting artifacts. It will randomly flash green and red artifacts on my screen when playing 

Just now, Earnist_ said:

Cpu temps are in check at around 70c , only in warzone and no other games so far am I getting artifacts. It will randomly flash green and red artifacts on my screen when playing 

oooh artifacts indicate that something is wrong either with the gpu or with the drivers

start by booting into safe mode and dduing the drivers and reinstalling them

5 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

oooh artifacts indicate that something is wrong either with the gpu or with the drivers

start by booting into safe mode and dduing the drivers and reinstalling them

Unfortunately I've reinstalled the latest drivers after ddu 3 times now, not sure what the issues are, or if the card is a dud which would be absolutely great!

2 minutes ago, Earnist_ said:

Unfortunately I've reinstalled the latest drivers after ddu 3 times now, not sure what the issues are, or if the card is a dud which would be absolutely great!

have you tried reseating the gpu?

could be a loose connection or sth like that

plus tune down the overclock if youve overclockeddd