New Ryzen build issue

Just finished up building a Ryzen 3600 build with a Asus Tuf b450m-plus gaming and upon first boot nothing happened, i have since checked all power connections i have check all motherboard standoffs, reseated the cpu, reseated both sticks of ram in various slots, the Xpg m.2 ssd rgb turns on the t-force ram rgb turns on fans are spinning and the Evga clc 240 lights up the rgb on the back of the motherboard lights up. I do not get a display from either my onboard output or the 2070super, also usb does not seem to be getting any power either. Any help would be great, could i have zapped something with static, my motherboard says its 3000 ready but could the bios be outdated?

Tried it with a single DIMM only and no hard drives connected?

Static really isn't a thing with modern hardware, in all honesty it's rather impossible to break components that way. There's no iGPU in your Ryzen 3600 so connecting the display to the motherboard will never yield signal.

Which PSU are you running?

Have you reset the BIOS?

image.png.7a1e617b307f605b9272222c2b4b7a82.png

image.png.ac1f38867d982a5b61e5f4c7549f563b.png

Just tried another power supply with the same issue, i also did as you suggested, as well as try another gpu while using the gpu's output the fans spin but i still get no display and what seems like no USB power, no rgb on keyboard or mouse.

Psu #1 seasonic x series 750 and then the second was cosair cx 750

have you tried updating the and or reseating the cpu because i had a problem were it did not boot when i set mine up and those were the problems (the cpu did not have enought mounting pressure)

if you want a reply you need to quote or @me 

By mounting pressure do you mean the pressure between the evga pump and the CPU or the CPU just seated against the socket? Also what is updating the and?

so i just put the motherboard out onto the box and got a bios boot im wondering if the one standoff that does not have a screw but is a peg is the reason im not getting a boot even though there is a hole there for it? or could it have been a short on the back io panel?

Just now, bshotty12 said:

By mounting pressure do you mean the pressure between the evga pump and the CPU or the CPU just seated against the socket? Also what is updating the and?

i mean the pressure between the cooler and the cpu i had not screwed it in enough and putting it on the table you would be assisted by gravity in preusure so maybe try it in the case were the cooler is mobo is parallel to the table 

if you want a reply you need to quote or @me 

well turns out it had something to do with the back metal io panel. boots now.....