BIOS Just Died?

Massyyy

Hi, I figure someone should know how to fix this as its way above my level of knowledge.

Anyways, i have an MSI gt70 OND, and i have having major fan issues, i downloaded a program and i dont know if it was right or not, but my fan was running at 100rpms and it didnt even boost with the boost mode, I did a bios flash, to MSI's 70X(i was running 50U, and i saw on a forum thread that should fix my issues) Flash went fine, reboot, booted to bios, and than according to MSI's bios flashing guide, you set the bios back to defaults, did that, saved my changes, and than tried to boot to windows, windows gave me a OS not found, let it do its thing and reboot, and than it just died, it will not boot to even MSI's logo, and i do not know what to do, ive tried draining cmos, doing an EC, ive unplugged cmos and AC power and the Battery overnight to drain, still nothing, it gives me a white power button and nothing past that, The CD/ROM drive does start up though, If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Rough, and i mean rough specs due to the issue
Gpu: Nividia 675mx 4gb (i know its 675 something)
Cpu:I7 4 core 2.60 base clock, i do not know the exact cpu model
Ram:32gb ddr3 1600mhz (4 Sticks of 8GB)

Thank you

27 minutes ago, King_Arthur said:

try to remove the GPU and use the integrated one

Hi,
I just removed the gpu tried 1-4 sticks of ram nothing, still turns on power but no boot/bios

3 minutes ago, King_Arthur said:

so you should try a different PSU

its a laptop, its not the power, the power flows though fine, fan boots up, leds light up, no issue there... i dont think

5 hours ago, Rogerzz said:

Remove the battery and hold down the power for 30 seconds. Insert battery and power on.

Just did that, it tried to start, than shutoff than tried to start again, it did this 3 times, than back to nothing