Is 450W CX Corsair psu enough for me?

Hi guys, my build is as follows:

Amd Ryzen 5 2600

Xfx Rx 580 

Corsair Vengance 2x4 GB DDR4 3000mhz

1TB Barracuda 7200RPM

Asrock B450 pro4 

Do you have any idea if my PSU will be enough to handle this? Is it ok is the psu runs at 85 or even 90% of its rated power? Thanks!

Just now, Hariisawesome said:

Do you have any idea if my PSU will be enough to handle this?

yes

Just now, Hariisawesome said:

Is it ok is the psu runs at 85 or even 90% of its rated power?

yes

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Keep in mind the CX 450 is not the strongest unit nor the highest quality. It WILL do it but unless you already have that unit sitting around, you'll probably want to consider using something a bit higher quality.

1 minute ago, barkydoggo said:

Keep in mind the CX 450 is not the strongest unit nor the highest quality. It WILL do it but unless you already have that unit sitting around, you'll probably want to consider using something a bit higher quality.

What's it missing, in terms of a budget PSU? What units are better for the price?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 5/5/2020 at 12:33 PM, Fasauceome said:

What's it missing, in terms of a budget PSU? What units are better for the price?

For the price, it's pretty good! I'd suggest bumping the budget up a bit to snag maybe an RMx or a Seasonic or EVGA 80+ Gold unit.