Internet problem while gaming, now for a year....

Hello, i have problems with my internet, few times a day (1-5) my ping in the game while im playing goes to 2000 and the game frozes for like 5 seconds (valorant). Also my teamspeak 3 ping goes goes high but i do not time out (package loss is about 10%) I reported this problem to my ISP a lot of times, but they say they do not see any problem with my connection, even if i give them the exact minute this occur. So im starting to wonder that my PC is the problem, and i dont have another PC to test it.... When the "lag" occurs, Discord for example also starts with the loading circle near the chat. Is there a program that can see this kind of problem and record it and maybe see what app is causing it?

Steps i made : changed router 3 times, ISP tehnicians was at my place 2 times and found nothing wrong, replace the house wiring for the internet, changed the cable from modem to PC.
Why i think its my PC? I tried connecting to my phone AP via cable, network there is from another ISP completely, and the same problem occurs.

The next step is reinstall windows maybe?
My mobo is MSI meg Ace Z390, i have W10
Thanks in advance!

Little Update:
i was measuring ping via CMD with command ping 1.1.1.1 -t
When the apps had high ping and i froze, pinging was okay, like 6ms.......

dont know what to say really

Then it's the servers you connect to. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Just now, Kilrah said:

Then it's the servers you connect to. 

But we are talking about a lot of stuff : Teamspeak 3 server, Valorant server, Discord app, Telegram app.

What are the odds?

Yup sounds like a lot... so maybe links after your ISP to whatever's next.

I also missed that you said it was like that for a year - becasue these days I've had issues with Discord and games too, seems everything's overloaded because confinement. Whent hat happened all our team experienced the same.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bringing this topic from the dead, but i still have the problem.
Now, after a few new routers, new house instalation, problem is still here.
Its not my internet, the problem is here on 4g mobile hotspot and while that is happening (ping spikes on everything and i time out) pinging via CMD is not affected.

So the problem is hardware related.

RAM - did the windows memory diagnostics and the mem86 test, no errors, also upgraded that in September

CPU - survived 3 kind of stress tests, intel diagnostics utility found nothing (also tests the memory controller)

GPU - i upgraded the GPU in September last year, and i Had the same problem with the old GPU, so thats ruled out.

MBO - and here we are, the problem...... I dont know how to test it, but MBO is the last piece that i did not test or change.
If im lucky, maybe the GPU slot change fixes the problem, but i doubt it.

Can motherboard cause game (Valorant and Rust, and windows apps) to freeze (for about 5-7 sec) WHILE i can hear my teammates on teamspeak FINE, but no game sound.

The picture just stops and i teleport on a diferent location on the map and die mostly.

Valorant can handle the ping spike, but in Rust you get disconnected from a server.

Im desperate......

Thanks!