Help with PC build

Budget (including currency): around 1400€ (not much more)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games: Rainbow 6 Siege, The Division 2 (and sorts), perhaps one day Star Citizen (Robert Space Industries), Software like Office, simple programming software, simple music editing software, perhaps intensive Minecraft (Good mods, intense graphics, etc), Recording software for improvement in Games like R6S

So mostly a gaming rig, little video editing and programming

Monitors: I want to buy one Monitor and perhaps get another one later (so a maximum of two), preferably DP and 144Hz, HDMI and 60Hz is also ok if some money is needed for improving at other corners. The one that I think is pretty good for my budget would be the Benq Zowie XL2411P 144Hz 24"

Peripherals: I already have all the peripherals I need at the time beeing, except Monitor, but perhaps sbd has recomendations for a good surround sound headset (I need good sound for R6S and my old headset is slowly dying)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I already put together a pc (Tower; ATX), but I'm what u would probably call a "selfmade it-nerd", so everything I know is mostly from some books and youtube videos. I am 100% open for critique and if it's a whole different build it would definitely be okay with me and I am open to ANY kind of build. I'd like to have a Soundcard if the onboard sound isn't good enough for surround sound and if it's in the budget, so that the other stuff doesn't suffer from it) 

Here's the kit I put together:

MSI MPG X570 gaming plus

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6x3.8GHz

Corsair Vengeance 32GB 4x8 3000GHz (Don't know which one it is specifically, I bought it around two years ago.

Corsair HX750

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Windforce OC 6G DDR6

Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB (Sys, Basic programs and Cache for HDD (I already read through the Forum))

Western Digital Blue 3,5" 6 Gb/s 1TB (Got an older 3TB Western Digital Black(?))

Corsair Carbide Series 275R, windowed (Don't really have a preverence tho, except that it should have a modern look)

(For me in Austria it costs around 1400€ so about 1512 USD)

Overclocking? If needed for higher graphics yes, but it doesn't have to be if I don't need it. What parts to overclock is your choice but I'd prefer to have the option to overclock CPU, GPU and SSD (Sth like Samsung Magician)

Why am I upgrading? I have an old PC (around 800€ new) that I already put to much money in for upgrading (I have had it for 5 Years now btw) but it doesn't improve it much and my brother plays games with lower graphics so I could give it to him or convert it to a low end server.

As I said, I am open to any changes/complete makeovers. I want the pc to last long and want to get the best out of the graphics for my budget and for the years to come.

Best regards,

Julian

16 minutes ago, lPmJ said:

MSI MPG X570 gaming plus

main thing is not to get this board. it has worse vrms than many b450 boards, while being double the price.

Just now, lPmJ said:

I already have 32 GB of RAM at home, do you think buying 16 GB new is better or use the one I have?

oh I missed that. the one you have is fine.

4 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

oh I missed that. the one you have is fine.

Np and thanks for the List. Especially because it was so fast