hello im looking for help

Knux

Hello i just moved my pc form an old case to a new one and my GPu to a kraken g12 since the old cooler "stock" was broken do to an accident

these parts were given to me since my friend ho is quitting gaming he had these parts arround:

• Kraken g12 (cooling gpu) stock fan .
  • 2x Kraken x53 (cooling cpu and gpu) stock fan.

My build: the gpu had after market cooler and it was having  issues  with the temps 80C or so just playing over watch and dont starve together , at that point how!! i get over-watch  but dont starve together!!! ...

sooo is happening with the kraken g12 i did som digging i left the back plate with some nuts i had , but its still hot.

image.png.388c48c795188b8ba332872a5cb4b2f2.png

Case h700 nzt Airflow , i know (please tell if im doing ok my previous case was an open bench case )

image.png.28a1717cb84d85f1c414eb7a219fa5fd.png

Previus case.

Портативная Вертикальная поликарбонатная испытательная скамья открытая рамка компьютерная подставка CaseDIY мод материнская плата по стандарту ATX M-ATX ITX Chassic ручная графическая карта

Top Fans

fan.thumb.jpg.85aea83e295eff05d0645c42ca8eae7f.jpg

You have no intake. Thats bad. Front should be intake.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

front rad fans are backwards but technically it kinda doesn't matter so long as the intake is large enough for that many exhaust fans

You should have the front fans intaking, the top fan with the radiator needs to be reoriented so that your fans are drawing cool air in through the radiator, and have that back fan as exhaust

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

front rad fans are backwards but technically it kinda doesn't matter so long as the intake is large enough for that many exhaust fans

Yes. His Arrows are wrong.

OP, check the fans direction.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

@Perrin what should i do?
@emosun flip the front fans ?

@Praesi reoriented how so sorry my english is not that good , so your saying flip the fans of the cpu so they can drraw cool air "isnt it already in exhaust"

so basically this is the orientation .

Air goes from side B to side P

• black
  • purple

So in which orientation should i do it? 

i have a h700 nzxt case.

ZIm98BX.jpg

7 hours ago, Knux said:

so basically this is the orientation .

Air goes from side B to side P

• black
  • purple

So in which orientation should i do it? 

i have a h700 nzxt case.

1387919019_fandirection.jpg.2a4df20625c223d5ebef227a5ed2fb9d.jpg

This is how air moves with fans. Change front fans as intakes. Your GPU temps are fine either way.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

1387919019_fandirection.jpg.2a4df20625c223d5ebef227a5ed2fb9d.jpg

This is how air moves with fans. Change front fans as intakes. Your GPU temps are fine either way.

I went to the nzxt site and behold, is it wrong or should i aim for this set up??large_23caa2124acd33d2.jpg.8bf82246e5339aebf07a64ee56fed95e.jpg

large_f0c623815680ce0e.jpg.28d4f669e3ec495f704ae7314c2403a4.jpg

31 minutes ago, Knux said:

I went to the nzxt site and behold, is it wrong or should i aim for this set up?

You can't see which way the front fans are in those pics. Top and rear are exhausting. But we can assume that NZXT would have their product pics showing realistic situation. So there front fans would be intakes. Having airflow is more important that anything else.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv