Pump, top + coolant suggestions to complete my first serious custom loop!

Hi!

As the topic says, I'm finalising my first custom loop, and need some suggestions for a few of the components. This is what I have so far:

System + requirements:

This is a CPU-only loop for a 18 core Intel i9-10980XE mounted on an Asus WS X299 SAGE. The PUS is an EVGA Supernova G2 1000. There are no other high-power consumption comnponents so the PSU should be ample (The G2 range has a good rep for power quality).

I do heavy VM and calculation work (similar to non-AVX Prime95) so I need very stable day to day but still want upward of 44x.  I can OC cores individually, or in small groups, to between 45~49 x, but overclocking all cores together blows stability past 41x.  I'm guessing my main problem is heat. The CPU hits 100 C and disperses ~270 W at 41x on minimum stable voltages.  I can get 43x @297 W for a few hours but not stable (Prime95 rounding or BSOD after some hours whatever I tweak). So first off, good cooling.   It might need voltage tweaks, but let's see.

Custom Loop - already decided:

• Loop layout - Reservoir > Pump > Temp & flow monitor(s) > Radiator > CPU (> Reservoir). Get all the heat producing items after the CPU and before the radiator, although the benefits are probably minimal.
  • Metals - 100% copper/brass (nickel on brass fittings). Possibly stainless steel at some points and for monitoring devices, but will try to avoid.
  • Radiator - Existing Hardware Labs Black Ice SR-2 480. The SR2 range was a monster when you wanted low restriction, and low push-only fan speeds, but still want top-end heat dispersal. Said in tests to disperse about 350W per 10 C at 1 GPM, at 1300 rpm and with push-only, for a drop of just 0.18 PSI - and close to 550W per 10 C if push-pull or 1800 rpm are used instead.
  • Block - Heatkiller IV Pro Pure Copper
  • Fittings and tube - Barrow compression fittings (all G1/4), and EPDM 10/16 tube (3/8-5/8). Watercool.de's recommendation to go with the Heatkiller.  EPDM to avoid all issues with plasticisers, although it's not transparent.
  • Reservoir - Custom built 2 L reservoir (8mm polished cast acrylic). The size means that at 1 GPM coolant spends at least 30 seconds in the reservoir, meaning with good layout, it flows comparatively slowly and bubbles can escape to the top very quickly and easily, and are separated from being drawn into the pump when filling.
  • Case and aesthetics [don't care] - modded and hacked, I love modding and don't care about looks, if it runs like a monster and is reliable.  (It's a data crunching + VM workstation, not a game rig.)

Custom Loop - help needed:

• Pump - Laing branded D5 for sure, but no idea if all D5's are the same, or have the accessories I am likely to need. I want a speed control on the pump but it doesn't need tro be feedback driven, I'll set a static speed based on flow rate and temps during testing. Either a simple rotary control on the pump or PWM I guess? What are the pros and cons, given I aim to control cooling via fan speed from the water temp (or static fans), not via pump speed?
  • Pump top - Given the loop is simple and low restriction, and the reservoir design will prevent bubble intake, does the exact top or the fine details of vortex creation actually matter? I don't think so. But I still need help to choose one.
  • Coolant - No idea. Reputation based for sure. My ideal coolant would be uncoloured, cheap in 2-5 L quantities, sold in the UK, very very good rep for running "clean" long term, and ideally able to run a long long time between replacements once sealed. Distilled water plus additives, or suitable premixed fluid? Whose? It shouldn't cost a fortune. The rad design means I want about 2 L in the loop so if it's sold by the 100 ml thats a problem!   I want to absolutely minimise deposits, blockages, and surface effects to the other components, over time.

I also want a flow+temp LCD but that's separate and more detailed, so I put it in its own question.

I'm in the UK but likely to order the block and tubing from watercool.de, to get the exact make of EPDM tube they sell to use with their blocks, so I'm happy to order parts from a mix of European or UK suppliers.

I'd really appreciate comments on the component choices before I buy, and suggestions on the components I haven't a clue about! 

I'd like to order a.s.a.p., so thanks in advance for the help!