8PACK - £££

Elsa Ballerina

Hello Everyone,

You may have come across about this UK company that creates insane systems called 8Pack.

Link Below:

ORIONX2 DUAL SYSTEM EXTREME OVERCLOCKED PC - INTEL CORE I9 7980XE & INTEL CORE I7 9700K

image.thumb.png.8b8f3b605b161bc39d0dbc33a3ba9d53.png

If you could get this system completely free, what would you possible do with it besides showing it off?

I am curious to know what would you do with such power at home.

Regards,

Elsa Ballerina

Sell it, why the fuck would I want this much power?

My current PC is plenty powerful, I have absolutely no use for this one and wouldn't want it. I also personally think it's pretty ugly, but that's just me.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

And just so you know, 8pack is a person not a name that is put to a line of computers.

8PACK SYSTEMS

Built for the most die-hard enthusiasts – built by the ultimate enthusiast. Ranked as the world's number 1 for extreme overclocking, Ian "8Pack" Parry doesn't restrict himself to standard boost clocks nor mediocre stock cooling when a customer demands the best of the best, ensuring irresponsible levels of computational power. Using a combination of cherry picked components, rigorous testing and extreme tuning – each and every one of 8Pack's systems are built to provide unprecedented performance, unrivalled aesthetics, reliance and stability.

Hello,

We can all recall our first time buying our first entire system or building our own several years later.

Indeed prices are just insane these days but going way back in 1994, I was able to find my first system Packer Bell Legend 60CD Supreme that I got in 1994-1995 which they are some links about it:

I couldn't believe it that someone made a Wiki... such memories of this wonderful system:

Packer Bell Legend 60CD Supreme

OMG... found a link about Best Buy Ads which shows a Packer Bell back in 1994:

Best Buy Ad from 1994 Shows $1998 Packard Bell

WOW... down the memory lane but anyhow, those machines were really their top, top, top system and well optimized.

From $2,000.00 USD 1994-1995 system

To $49,000.00 USD 2018-2020 system

Back in the early 90's, building your own system was not at all what it is now. We can find easier compatible hardware at very low prices and we have a very large competitive market which makes it easier for low incomes to build really awesome systems.

What I find amazing above all those high end tech hardware at are so expensive $1,000,000,000.00 KWD Kuwaiti Dinar [1 KWD = 3.29 USD]

Are those that build amazing, well optimized and insanely cheap desktop that outperform even the current system in the market.

Anyhow, today you either buy everything in one shot and hope the person who sold it to you knows his/her/they/them thing or you search what will fit best and buy the components separately and cross your fingers that on either case, that everything works and that it is compatible.

You can always buy an Alienware/DELL or MSI or HP or Predator... etc., which are all build but Holy Smoke... can someone explain why the games are so poorly optimized?

What the?!?! Destiny 2: Shadowkeep – 165GB

I bet there is a lot of copy/paste codes 🤣

No wonder you need powerful systems as you'll soon need RAID's 0 with 8x M.2 at 30GB/s (4TB) with 32x Processors at 8.5GHz i12 CPU & 1,048,576‬TB of memory🤣

I recall when games were just on a single CD but sadly became CD's like Final Fantasy 7 on 5 CD's... yup... soon we will have the entire AI on our computer creating our own games at VR level. 🤣

Does anyone recall stores like:

- Computer Smart

- Crazy Herring (I may have its name incorrect) I recall seeing Unreal on that store for the first time

Regards,

Elsa Ballerina

I'd use it for bragging rights for a while... then just sell it. I have no need for that much power.