Question about graphics cards and Manjaro

So, I am going to be using Linux Manjaro as my operating system and I have a crappy graphics card that will be used for booting the system. My question is, how do I boot Manjaro with that graphics card? I have two others that I am going to pass through my Vms, and I dont want to donate those to Linux. Ive heard that you need to connect your monitor to the graphics card, but my problem is, how do I make that graphics card specific to Linux in a way that it doesn't want to take the others. Would I have to hook up one of my monitors to the Linux graphics card, boot it from there and then instal the other graphics cards so then I can pass them through? I have a lot of problems with this and it would be great to get some help.

1 hour ago, John_303 said:

So, I am going to be using Linux Manjaro as my operating system and I have a crappy graphics card that will be used for booting the system. My question is, how do I boot Manjaro with that graphics card? I have two others that I am going to pass through my Vms, and I dont want to donate those to Linux. Ive heard that you need to connect your monitor to the graphics card, but my problem is, how do I make that graphics card specific to Linux in a way that it doesn't want to take the others. Would I have to hook up one of my monitors to the Linux graphics card, boot it from there and then instal the other graphics cards so then I can pass them through? I have a lot of problems with this and it would be great to get some help.

That makes very little sense.. The first PCI-E slot is automaticly used by system default. If you want others as passthrough these should NOT in be slot 1.