Motherboard help worse today or better in two weeks

Hey guys.

Im looking at two different motherboards, the ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 and the Asus M5A97 R2.0 one. The most expensive of them is the M5A97 R2.0 and i can buy that from an online retailer in norway wich would then ship it to Denmark wich could take some time. The cheaper M5A97 LE R2.0  is in a local retail store where i can go in and buy it tommorow. Im just wondering if the M5A97 R2.0 is worth the wait considering the only features it has wich the other one doesent is internal USB 3.0 (i dont own a singel USB 3.0 device) and 6 audio ports the back where the M5A97 LE R2.0  has only three. The M5A97 R2.0 also has some more asus only features wich i dont know what do. The advantages of buying in the store would be that if i had to turn it back in i wouldent have to pay for shipment to norway wich can be expensive.

Am i just being impatient or should i go to the store and buy the cheaper one tommorow? 

Buy the one from the local store, unless you have surround sound and need the 6 audio ports or need usb3 speeds

Edit~ the non LE only has a 4 pic cpu power connector while the LE has an 8 pin, take that into consideration if your going to OC

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

get the non LE and be patient as it has a heat shield on the powerphase and has a USB 3 header if your getting a case with front USB 3

Buy the one from the local store, unless you have surround sound and need the 6 audio ports or need usb3 speeds

Edit~ the non LE only has a 4 pic cpu power connector while the LE has an 8 pin, take that into consideration if your going to OC

You mean the other way round right?

I'd get the non LE. It's better value for money and heatsink on VRMs is required for AMD more or less.

Ok then ill go for then non LE hopefully shiping will be fast, thanks for the fast help

Ok then ill go for then non LE hopefully shiping will be fast, thanks for the fast help

yup :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yup :)

Btw it turns out that the store has free one day delivery.

hell yea!! :D

Damn I'm jealous. I paid £10 to have my 7950 delivered next day (I did kinda need my PC) after my 7870 (the sapphire one with 15% RMA/Return rate- no questions asked) died.