Sufficient Power?

Hey guys, looking to upgrade my GPU to an ASUS 2080S for this build. I'm worried the 600w +Bronze built-in PSU on the Inwin A1 case might not be enough. Would it be a reliable PSU to leave in and have piece of mind that it can preform?
Thanks in advance!

1500W or nothing bro. 

Just kidding. that PSU is fine, but it's incompatibility isn't wattage. it's not modular and might not have the 8+8 pins that the 2080S wants. 

for almost every build i recommend 750W PSUs. it's enough for guys that want to SLI, and it's enough to enter no fan modes for people with little power draws. 

i'd pick your own PSU instead of just getting one bundled with a case. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

39 minutes ago, VioDuskar said:

i'd pick your own PSU instead of just getting one bundled with a case. 

Thanks for the response! I'll have to check regarding the 8+8 which is a good point. I can definitely take it out and put in my spare 750w (if it fits, I believe it's a SeaSonic 80+ Gold), but I would loose the wireless charging and the Inwin shield which is purely aesthetic. Not to mention it would require almost disassembling everything and rebuilding to keep it as clean as it is now.. so was wondering if that was 100% necessary.

If 600w is sufficient as you say then I'll leave it. Thanks again for the response.