Building a PC

I am trying to build a PC for gaming. What components should i use? The PC will primarily be used for GTA V Online FiveM. I would like FiveM to be able to run effortlessly on the PC

Budget and country are the most important things for you to tell us. Unless you want us to just build insane gaming parts lists for you 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Do you want to run the game at 4k/1440p/1080p? Monitor size? What's your budget? Will you be editing videos or use any other heavy programs? Edit: ^^ what he said! lol

I live in the US and budget is will probably be below $10,000 USD, and no i will just be Gaming, Microsoft Office, Discord, Teamspeak. I want to be able to use 3 monitors. and at 4k

If you want to run a single monitor at 4K for gaming and just have the other two not be gaming then something like this would do very well HOWEVER I would advise waiting a bit to see what Ryzen 4000 (for the desktop) brings and if, in that time, any new Nvidia or AMD GPUs are announced as well. I keep hearing murmurs of Nvidia 3000 series GPUs but nothing solid on a release date. I left out hard drives for mass storage but you could pick up a single 6TB or 8TB drive depending on your needs. I went a bit heavy on the PSU just in case you need/want to go SLI/NVLink (just to burn money) in the future.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: