Nexus 5 questions.

old reece frost
Go to solution Solved by Jamdude,

The Nexus 5 is great, especially for the price!  The screen looks great, there's never any lag due to powerful hardware and the camera is pretty damn good.  I have a Sony Xperia Z1 and my Mother has the Nexus 5, the Nexus feels a lot cheaper as it's plastic but it actually is a lot cheaper - definitely a great phone.

The Nexus 5 is a very sexy phone :3

And it is just within my budget

I've been stuck with an iPhone 4 for quite a while now and the thing is too damn slow!

From the reviews I've read, it seems like a great phone.

I am planning on getting this phone but I just need some reassurance before buying.

How is the Nexus 5?

How does the Nexus 5 compare to other phones you've had?

What did you have before the Nexus 5?

Are you happy with the Nexus 5?

The Nexus 5 is great, especially for the price!  The screen looks great, there's never any lag due to powerful hardware and the camera is pretty damn good.  I have a Sony Xperia Z1 and my Mother has the Nexus 5, the Nexus feels a lot cheaper as it's plastic but it actually is a lot cheaper - definitely a great phone.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

The Nexus 5 is a great, good looking and quick phone. The stock Android is simply amazing.

The only "bad" thing about the Nexus 5 is it's battery life: But not worse than your current phone so.. 

Thanks guys :D

So, I currently use a Nexus 5 and I love it. Before it, I used a HTC One, but sold that to get this. It's great! You'll hear people complain about the battery life, but I find it gets through a 12 hour day with moderate-heavy use without needing to be charged. I preferred the build-quality of the HTC One, but overall, with stock android and the Google Experience Launcher and immersion mode. It's much better. 

I currently have Cyanogenmod 11 installed on it, (which is super easy now with the installer) and it give me even more to play with.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor