9700k Full Load Performance

Hello all, after a week of using new pc, I have run into some performance issues of my 9700k under full load. My user benchmark is linked so you can see what im talking about. Recently, in intensive games, the cpu load bounces around a lot, and games tend to stutter and freeze because of it, and 3D mark cpu score is way below the average as well. I have a custom loop, temps and airflow totally fine, gets up to 75 degrees max under load, any ideas on fixing it? Also, ive watched the HWmonitor during said tasks, and all cores go to 4.6GHZ as they should, voltages are normal, temps and loads are normal, just they just fluctuate a lot. Thanks in advance!

Specs: i7 9700k at stock speeds, 2080, 8GB 3200 Ram

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27304641

single channel memory is your problem. get another stick.

don't understand why you'd get a 9700k and an rtx 2080 and skimp on ram

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Userbenchmark is nothing really trustworthy. Otherwise I dont see anything in particular there that says " hey I'm underperforming". ( unless you seem to have had some programs running in background resulting in lower cpu rating)

As above mentioned if you run single channel memory you miss out on performance. 

If you're underperforming could relatively easy be checked using Cinebench R20 and see what numbers you get and compare them with other results of 9700k's , as well as playing games at certain settings and compare results with youtube videos. Guess there are plenty showing your combination in different gaming sessions. 

16 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

single channel memory is your problem. get another stick.

don't understand why you'd get a 9700k and an rtx 2080 and skimp on ram

I had a second one, was causing boot issue so im getting it replaced, so I was just running the one in the meantime, thanks for advice!

Userbenchmark says you have too much crap running in the background when idle.

Sub-optimal background CPU (12%). High background CPU reduces benchmark accuracy. Find active processes with Windows task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC).

Open the Task Manager, click on the Details tab and the CPU heading to organize your running tasks by CPU usage. You should see 99% idle when your computer is idle. Useless background tasks can interfere with smooth gaming performance.