pc restarts out of nowhere

XbiboX

hello guys, after spending some hours on my pc it automatically restarts with no blue screen at all,

its not a temp issue all my temps are stable asf, I did had faulty ram and did test on my ram and figured out which stick was faulty,
so i am not left with 8 ram stick so i think the ram is fine too..

the psu is good and it would really shock me if its my psu causing all of this..

does anyone have a idea to test or find out whats actually causing this restart.

What it says in loggss 

kernal power or something about my power cutting out and shit but my eleltric is decent xD so is that psu related ? 

PSU 750 be quiet modulair

i7 9700K
GTX 1060 6 GB 

and the 8 ram  2666 mhz ddr4

mobo

Is XMP enabled for the memory? If it is try turning it off and see if the problem goes away. If it does, enable XMP back on and check that all the memory timings are set according to the XMP.

2 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Is XMP enabled for the memory? If it is try turning it off and see if the problem goes away. If it does, enable XMP back on and check that all the memory timings are set according to the XMP.

I am going to  check this now, 
i remember turning it on profile 1 because for setting the ram speed to 2666 ( my current ramp speend ) 

and since then I gues its restarting after a while of using my pc

ill turn it off

also I dont know if it has anything to do with it but according to the logs of my pc , there are many errors or smth idk haha

image.thumb.png.534bb24cf230932ced2be37144a3f08f.png

sup with that ? 

4 minutes ago, XbiboX said:

also I dont know if it has anything to do with it but according to the logs of my pc , there are many errors or smth idk haha

sup with that ? 

Kernel Power is due to unexpected shutdown.

Service Control Manager is probably due to Steam being imperfect. I think I have them too regularly.

Driver Frameworks etc I have seen these, I think they're not to worry about unless you have the HyperX Cloud II headset and your PC is bothered by it. If you have other sound devices while running this headset with it's USB dongle then it may reboot your PC. If this may be the case, highlight one of the Driver Frameworks logs and see if it says something about a headset.

1 minute ago, aDoomGuy said:

Kernel Power is due to unexpected shutdown.

Service Control Manager is probably due to Steam being imperfect. I think I have them too regularly.

Driver Frameworks etc I have seen these, I think they're not to worry about unless you have the HyperX Cloud II headset and your PC is bothered by it. If you have other sound devices while running this headset with it's USB dongle then it may reboot your PC. If this may be the case, highlight one of the Driver Frameworks logs and see if it says something about a headset.

disabled xmp I let you know if its any better soon Hopefuly this fixed it..

Just now, XbiboX said:

disabled xmp I let you know if its any better soon Hopefuly this fixed it..

Good luck. I had sudden restarts too out of nowhere before I noticed all my XMP timings wasn't set properly. I'll be back to see if it helped.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:04 PM, aDoomGuy said:

Good luck. I had sudden restarts too out of nowhere before I noticed all my XMP timings wasn't set properly. I'll be back to see if it helped.

Quick update,

using pc now without xmp and so far no random restarts

i keep you uptodate,

thanks for all the help

4 hours ago, XbiboX said:

Quick update,

using pc now without xmp and so far no random restarts

i keep you uptodate,

thanks for all the help

Yeah I think you can set the XMP back on if you check all the timings from the profile and make sure they are set. Perhaps the most important timing to bear in mind is Trfc.

8 hours ago, aDoomGuy said:

Yeah I think you can set the XMP back on if you check all the timings from the profile and make sure they are set. Perhaps the most important timing to bear in mind is Trfc.

the only thing i know is to change the xmp to on and off xD

37 minutes ago, XbiboX said:

the only thing i know is to change the xmp to on and off xD

:P 

There should be something about memory timings somewhere in your BIOS, but then you must also find out what timings should be enabled. You can look and see if you find something about SPD somewhere in your BIOS too and see if it displays XMP timings.

1 hour ago, aDoomGuy said:

:P 

There should be something about memory timings somewhere in your BIOS, but then you must also find out what timings should be enabled. You can look and see if you find something about SPD somewhere in your BIOS too and see if it displays XMP timings.

cheers bud :)