Which headphone should I buy?

krutik1423

I want to buy a gaming headset of budget around 35$. And in this budget I have currently "Razer kraken pro v2", "HyperX Cloud Stinger","Logitech G231". There are many more of the brand I never heard of. I use my headphone all day for everything and of course hours of gaming. I was using steelseries siberia previously but its left driver started buzzing on lower frequencys just after its warranty ended so can not claim it. Don't want to buy any steelseries for now. I live in India and for some reason only above mentioned headphones are on discount and in my budget, all those three headphones are around 2000INR(27USD). So, what should I buy?. Also, I want it to last for at least 1 to 3/2 year. 

8 minutes ago, krutik1423 said:

I want to buy a gaming headset of budget around 35$. And in this budget I have currently "Razer kraken pro v2", "HyperX Cloud Stinger","Logitech G231". There are many more of the brand I never heard of. I use my headphone all day for everything and of course hours of gaming. I was using steelseries siberia previously but its left driver started buzzing on lower frequencys just after its warranty ended so can not claim it. Don't want to buy any steelseries for now. I live in India and for some reason only above mentioned headphones are on discount and in my budget, all those three headphones are around 2000INR(27USD). So, what should I buy?. Also, I want it to last for at least 1 to 3/2 year. 

At that price point there isn't really much, but for 35 you could get the hs35 maybe from corsair, the razer electra v2. If you were to spend a bit more money, you could pick from a large variety, such as the Steelseries arctis 1, the HyperX Stinger, the razer kraken v2, the corsair HS50/60 pro v2, the Astro a10, the Redragon Zeus, and the logitech g332.

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

"Razer kraken pro v2", "HyperX Cloud Stinger","Logitech G231". What about form this three.......not having much options in this corona virus outbreak.

If you can, I would recommend that you save a bit more money so that you can purchase something in the $60- $70 range. This will open up your options much more and likely give you a product that will last longer and sound better. I understand the urge to rush the purchase but in the $35 range you will likely end up disappointed with your purchase.