Wise to buy this 4k smart TV?

klapstok

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new tv screen and I'm thinking about a 43" Samsung 4k Smart TV. 

The thing is. I'll only use it for movies, netflix and youtube and I am only going to use my Macbook Pro 2015. 

Now, will I be able to enjoy the 4K smart settings if I'm going to plug in my macbook pro 2015?

Can my macbook pro handle the 4K? 

thanks in advance

Just now, klapstok said:

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new tv screen and I'm thinking about a 43" Samsung 4k Smart TV. 

The thing is. I'll only use it for movies, netflix and youtube and I am only going to use my Macbook Pro 2015. 

Now, will I be able to enjoy the 4K smart settings if I'm going to plug in my macbook pro 2015?

Can my macbook pro handle the 4K? 

thanks in advance

For videos it should be plenty, just don't expect to play most games at 4k on that laptop. Think of the smart tv features as more of a bonus than a necessity as smart tvs are usually priced about the same as non-smart tvs these days as it is low cost to add smart features and it moves units well. 

41 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

For videos it should be plenty, just don't expect to play most games at 4k on that laptop. Think of the smart tv features as more of a bonus than a necessity as smart tvs are usually priced about the same as non-smart tvs these days as it is low cost to add smart features and it moves units well. 

okay, thanks man