Did I buy the right supply?

Archemas

Recently I purchased a 2070Super, and after a day my computer quite working. Ethernet light was still on, and peripherals still had lights, but when I tried to press power, light on the GPU and the fans would spin for a half second before they quite. I even tried leaving it unplugged and switched off for 10-15 minutes with no success. I chalked it up to the power supply, or at least I am hoping that is the case. The one I have coming on the way is a Corsair 750M 80+ Bronze. The one I had previously was an EVGA 600W B. Will the Corsair be a good supply to go with? I know it offers enough power, when I checked the amount for an i5-9600k and a 2070Super it clocked at around 430W, so that isn't my issue, I just want to know if my performance will get hit with this power supply? 

edit: I guess I should mention, I didn't have light on my mouse, but I did on my USB hub when I talk about peripherals.

47 minutes ago, Archemas said:

Corsair 750M 80+ Bronze

Wait.. what?  What's a 750M Bronze?

CX750M?

TX750M?

4 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Wait.. what?  What's a 750M Bronze?

CX750M?

TX750M?

Not gonna lie, I don't know where I got the bronze from. I guess I assumed they followed the same system of bronze, gold, platinum etc. It's a CX750M.

31 minutes ago, Archemas said:

Not gonna lie, I don't know where I got the bronze from. I guess I assumed they followed the same system of bronze, gold, platinum etc. It's a CX750M.

Ok.  That's good and that's overkill so you should be fine.

46 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Ok.  That's good and that's overkill so you should be fine.

Awesome. Thank you!