Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CPU Cooler

ryryx27

Someone said that ryzen 7 3700x’s stock cooler isn’t good for streaming and gaming. Does anyone know of a cpu cooler that’s good enough, that also isn’t too big or loud?

1 minute ago, Slashfunk said:

This is not available at the moment due to being out of stock.

2 minutes ago, Slashfunk said:

These are not good value (price to performance options) and are costly.

6 minutes ago, ryryx27 said:

Someone said that ryzen 7 3700x’s stock cooler isn’t good for streaming and gaming. Does anyone know of a cpu cooler that’s good enough, that also isn’t too big or loud?

For Air Cooling, this is what I would recommend:        https://www.amazon.com/DEEPCOOL-GAMMAXX-400-Blue-Compatible/dp/B00JQ2YDCY/ref=sr_1_2?crid=HXG5G8D90HP9&dchild=1&keywords=deepcool%2Bgammaxx%2B400&qid=1588009109&sprefix=deepcool%2Bgammax,aps,552&sr=8-2&th=1&tag=linus21-20

For AIO liquid cooling, it would be dependent on what case you have and what radiator support it has.

If your case supports this (240mm radiator support), then this would be the best price to performance option to go with, if only 120mm is supported, I would go with the linked air cooler unless you absolutely want liquid cooling:        https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-masterliquid-ml240l-rgb-liquid-cooling-system/p/2YM-0004-00015?Item=2YM-0004-00015&nm_mc=AFC-RAN-COM&cm_mmc=AFC-RAN-COM&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=afc-PCPartPicker&AFFID=2558510&AFFNAME=PCPartPicker&ACRID=1&ASID=https%3a%2f%2fpcpartpicker.com%2fproduct%2fRcdFf7%2fcooler-master-masterliquid-ml240l-rgb-667-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-mlw-d24m-a20pc-r1&ranMID=44583&ranEAID=2558510&ranSiteID=8BacdVP0GFs-HHiCfLag8jONaguWJXMXHQ

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Is the air cooler linked above strong enough to cool while I’m streaming and gaming?

I thought the 3700x came with the max and the 3800x came with the prism, which is more or less an rgb version of the max.  I would think even the spire ( which is sort of a double thick stealth) should be fine.  A stealth I could see as being inadequate.  All the AMD coolers have fans with sort of crap bearings though.  Means the fans eventually need to be replaced

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, ryryx27 said:

Try an esports duo or hyper 212 black edition

2 hours ago, ryryx27 said:

the 3700x stock cooler is actually pretty good for a stock cooler, it's on par with the 212 evo.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

14 hours ago, ryryx27 said:

Is the air cooler linked above strong enough to cool while I’m streaming and gaming?

12 hours ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

hyper 212

12 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

the 3700x stock cooler is actually pretty good for a stock cooler, it's on par with the 212 evo.

The DeepCool Gammaxx 400 (https://www.amazon.com/DEEPCOOL-GAMMAXX-400-Blue-Compatible/dp/B00JQ2YDCY/ref=sr_1_2?crid=HXG5G8D90HP9&dchild=1&keywords=deepcool%2Bgammaxx%2B400&qid=1588009109&sprefix=deepcool%2Bgammax,aps,552&sr=8-2&th=1&tag=linus21-20) would be great for a Ryzen 7 3700X even at full load, it world have better performance than a Hyper 212 Evo while costing less.

Thoughts on my 1440p 144hz mid-highend Build - New Builds and ...

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch