i'm moving to vancouver. am i crazy?

ShiverMePenguins

really? where were you born? i don't know how to write back sorry :C i can only use english on this keyboard i think.

Kyoto, I grew up there up until my early adolescence, and it has been the only place I lived in until a couple years ago. Now I live in Hawaii as my username implies.

BTW I can teach you how to type in Japanese easily on windows (The default Microsoft IME for Japanese SUCKS!). Just tell me if you want to know how.

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

A PM isn't really necessary, I can simply link you to their site from here.

http://www.bcit.ca/admission/experience/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Institute_of_Technology

ahh so they aren't a university, they're a training school like AI.

Kyoto, I grew up there up until my early adolescence, and it has been the only place I lived in until a couple years ago. Now I live in Hawaii as my username implies.

BTW I can teach you how to type in Japanese easily on windows (The default Microsoft IME for Japanese SUCKS!). Just tell me if you want to know how.

that would be awesome!!!

ahh so they aren't a university, they're a training school like AI.

that would be awesome!!!

you have to download something called google IME. It's tottally free and even includes emojis and such, along with having popular names etc.. which the basic microsoft IME does not have. It's muuuuuch better than the default microsoft IME. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

• 2 weeks later...

by the way, i started an online course with the art institutes, and i can tell you right now that i would never recommend this school to anyone for any reason. one of the main requirements for this course (which has a laughable competency in training people to use photoshop) is the complete suite of adobe cs6. not the latest software (that adobe terms cloud), but cs6, the software that is hard to find now, and extremely costly (depending on availability it ranges in store from 400+ to online at around 200+). now as someone whom is a previous university student i understand that you have to pay for course material yadda yadda, but one of their selling points (especially to me) was that my course cost included all course material. because to me it is a huge factor in trying to determine how to administrate my funds (or lack thereof) without knowing exact cost beforehand. so a school telling me that all the software and material is included with every course and that not being true tells me smoke and mirror bullshit is happening.