Help! Spring Cleaning and Duplicate Files

PHudson919

Hi! so you hopefully understand from the title of this post but I need some help. there's a lot of files on my computer I need to get rid of, I was wondering if there were any programs that could help me do this.

Also I've somehow managed to make duplicates of all my files into both my SSD and Hard drive for the past many months I don't know how I managed this but I would like to find a away to fix it. The Files are not the same file, but they have the same contents, other than if I add something to one, then it isn't added to the other folder on the other drive. I've almost filled up my entire 1TB HDD and 250GB SSD Please Help! can provide more info if needed (I did not manage my storage well in the beginning will be adding another drive soon if I'm not able to fix this issue.) would also like tips on how to manage storage better and programs to use to help me re-manage everything I already have.

Sorry If this isn't posted in the right area, I can move it, just got along to joining the forum.

-Presley Hudson

I would like to add I will only have had this computer for 2 years in July

Iobit uninstaller

Please help me out and donate to my go fund me to help get parts for a gaming pc. Any amount is useful. Thanks! (dm for link)

So, while ive been going through and deleting the duplicated things and the other random screenshots and stuff I don't need I realized that at some point I made my documents folder, my entire Hard Drive... so now, I try to fix this mess