Recently build machine clearance issues

Hi,

I recently built the machine with below specs  :

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X

64GB (4x16) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (2 missing in the picture)

Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum

Gigabyte Aorus X570 ULTRA

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Black

6x Corsair LL120

Corsair Commander PRO

64GB (4x16) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 

2 x Samsung 970 EVO 1TB

Corsair iCue 220T Airflow

However I was forced to place my AIO in the front of the case instead of the top due to clearance issues with the Vegeance pro RGB ram (wider than normal), I feel this is an oversight from corsair because literally 1mm more space in height and this problem would be non-existent.

This results in idle GPU Temps of 57 C*, which does not allow the fans to shut off, removing the AIO from the front results in idle temps of 50-51 C*

Anyone have any suggestions of how to move the AIO to the top? or some good looking air cooler that might work? I tried the NH-U12S Chromax Black, however R7 3800X temps were around 58 c* idle.

Basically im just wondering if I'm missing something stupidly obvious here ;)

Thanks in advance (pictures attached)

IMG_20200424_133809.jpg

IMG_20200424_133823 (1).jpg

9 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

is the aio you put in the front set as intake or as exhaust?

Intake, thats why it exhausts hot air into the case, which is not ideal, that's why I would like it in the top as an exhaust :)

17 minutes ago, aurrorax said:

Intake, thats why it exhausts hot air into the case, which is not ideal, that's why I would like it in the top as an exhaust :)

you can try to set top and rear fans as intakes and front aio as exhaust and see if that makes it any better

17 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

you can try to set top and rear fans as intakes and front aio as exhaust and see if that makes it any better

That is a good suggestion, however this would fight with the natural flow of hot hair upwards, so I don't think this is the solution :)

Natural flow is totally negligible compared to fans.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

38 minutes ago, aurrorax said:

That is a good suggestion, however this would fight with the natural flow of hot hair upwards, so I don't think this is the solution :)

yeah as the post above, natural flow is very low compared to what 3 fans can output.

Quick question, anyone have experience with mounting Noctua NF-A12x15 to a radiator?

This would give me enough clearance, I am just wondering how this works screw wise.