Ouya Unboxing!

ixi_your_face

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I don't think that the community gained anything from that.

I too think that the Ouya is a bit of a let down as far as games go, but it can still be used as a decent and most of all inexpensive XBMC device.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

@ snes: It's from machinima's inside gaming. They are really funny dudes. You kinda have to know the show in order to understand. :)

CPU:4770k  Motherboard:Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero  RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance  GPU:MSI GeForce GTX 780 OC 6GB  CaseFractal Design Define R4 (Blackout Edition)  Storage:Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB WD Caviar Black PSU:Corsair RM 850  Display(s):BenQ 24" GL2450-B  Cooling:Corsair H75  Keyboard:Compaq (Generic)  Mouse:G500

I feel sad for that trash can. Can't believe he kicked it the way he did. Has he no shame?

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I don't think that the community gained anything from that.

I too think that the Ouya is a bit of a let down as far as games go, but it can still be used as a decent and most of all inexpensive XBMC device.

I say this all the time but people disregard me. I can simply stream my movies or other content over my network from my PC to my Ouya as a XBMC client for $99. That's pretty awesome. The only thing that comes close to competing with this in that regard is ASUS' Qube.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I say this all the time but people disregard me. I can simply stream my movies or other content over my network from my PC to my Ouya as a XBMC client for $99. That's pretty awesome. The only thing that comes close to competing with this in that regard is ASUS' Qube.

I have a home theatre system that can stream everything I would want without having to spend an extra $99 on a Ouya. That's where I don't see the point of it. Buy some tweeters for that $99 and gets some better audio.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I have a home theatre system that can stream everything I would want without having to spend an extra $99 on a Ouya. That's where I don't see the point of it. Buy some tweeters for that $99 and gets some better audio.

I understand that but for someone who doesn't already have a setup like that and is considering it might look at something similar to this. I've thought about it several times. 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)