Laptop Cooler

All the ones I’m seeing on the website are plate style systems that attempt to cool the outside of the computer by blowing air at the outside bottom.  My understanding is all such designs are largely worthless and what they mostly do is just insulate your lap.  If you want one I would look at them as which ones provide the most useful tertiary features because as actual coolers none of them are going to do much good.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Farishta Jayas said:

So this is the only website that is offering home delivery in my country. Can you guys please suggest me which laptop cooler I can get? I am gonna use it with my ASUS GL502 vmk

I don't want to go above 1500 BDT, but I if it's worth the upgrade I am ready to spend. 

https://ryanscomputers.com/search?q=notebook+cooler

Are you having thermal issues that necessitate an external cooler?

If so, have you cleaned the fans and heatsinks recently to make sure the internal cooling is working as intended?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

18 hours ago, RAS_3885 said:

Are you having thermal issues that necessitate an external cooler?

If so, have you cleaned the fans and heatsinks recently to make sure the internal cooling is working as intended?

My laptop is overheating and yes, I have cleaned the heatsinks recently. I can't get hold of any thermal paste from the stores that are providing home delivery, hence I am trying to settle for alternative options.