240mm radiator

Does anyone have any good experience with band that have a 240mm radiator  but 40mm thick  

If it needs to be less than 40 mm, EK is the only brand I believe makes a decent slim 38 mm radiator. 

I like alphacool and if you can find it watercool htsf2 radiators (also sold as aquacomputer airplex).

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

If it needs to be less than 40 mm, EK is the only brand I believe makes a decent slim 38 mm radiator. 

I like alphacool and if you can find it watercool htsf2 radiators (also sold as aquacomputer airplex).

EKWB slim rads

Spoiler

Trainwreck on Twitter: "'kekw' users… "

Anyways, OP: Hardwarelabs makes the best slim rads, their GTS series (30mm thick) outperforms many 45mm class radiators at low-mid RPM. EK's slim radiators are pitiful

push750

push1300

Thank for the info , i was just trying to fitted the most raditor it the space i had , i bought a BLACK ICE NEMESIS RADIATOR GTS 240 in the end try to cool my ghost s1 

On 4/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, joey117 said:

Thank for the info , i was just trying to fitted the most raditor it the space i had , i bought a BLACK ICE NEMESIS RADIATOR GTS 240 in the end try to cool my ghost s1 

I'm glad you did not get the EK. On paper EK sounds grate but in real life the black ice will be just as good if not better.

Now i just have to get the smallest reservoir very