One Dongle for G502 Lightspeed + G915 Lightspeed?

Hey there awesome LTT People!

After fallowing Linus and all the others for the past years and geeking around, I finally decided to join the forum.
Right away I have a specific Issue at hand I just cannot unravel, using my search machines of choice.

My company allowed me to choose a mechanical keyboard of my choice as a little reward for my contributions so far.
I decided that this would be the perfect opporunity to get rid of my 6 year old, yet still beloved G510S and join in the mechanical Keyboard fun.
I already switched from my G502 Proteus Core to G502 Lighspeed and have a great time mostly freeing myself from the cable chaos.

Now to my actual point. I figured the G915 lightspeed would be a convenient partner for my G502 lightspeed, due to its modest business look and well reputation among many reviewers and users.
However the price and build quality have not really convinced me yet. Something that would convince me tough, would be the possibility of using my G502 together with a G915 using a single dongle,
for example the one from the G502 lightspeed.
Can someone tell me, if that is possible? I searched quite a bit online but haven't found a single indicator, that this has been done before.
If its not possible, is there a dongle i could buy that would allow me to do it? Would that dongle hinder my "Lightspeed" performance and stability?

Thank you so much for your time, greetings from Germany!

Best regards!

• 10 months later...

According to official Logitech employee responses, and my current experience owning both a G915 TKL and G502 Lightspeed, you CANNOT use both on a single dongle.

Sources:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/comments/htn190/g_pro_wireless_and_g915_tkl_on_a_single_usb/

https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/comments/aqjivd/connect_two_lightspeed_hardware_on_same_dongle/egt6ikk/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x