Looking for VPN help

GT1986

Hi guys, I was looking through the forums and I am wondering in which forum should I ask questions about VPN. Thanks a lot for the help

7 minutes ago, GT1986 said:

Hi guys, I was looking through the forums and I am wondering in which forum should I ask questions about VPN. Thanks a lot for the help

This one will do, what's your question?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I am looking for a good VPN that allows me to watch movies on popcorn time with no security issues and here and there watching American Netflix. I check some VPN providers and I came up with 5 that seems good: NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Surfshark and Zenmate. I am hoping you guys could narrow it down and tell me which one you recommend 

ExpressVPN would be my recommend, its the only one I know of (and actively use) which will help you if you complain to them when netflix reports the use of VPN, it also has apps for my smart TV which means its easier. 

ICT professional, Addicted to PC

-= Topic moved to Programs, Apps and Websites =-

I've been using PIA for my desktop for about 5-6 years with no issues.

I've have also been using 1.1.1.1 on my Android phone now for almost 2 years, pretty nice.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

19 minutes ago, GT1986 said:

I am looking for a good VPN that allows me to watch movies on popcorn time with no security issues and here and there watching American Netflix. I check some VPN providers and I came up with 5 that seems good: NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Surfshark and Zenmate. I am hoping you guys could narrow it down and tell me which one you recommend 

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.