Searching for a good case

Go to solution Solved by callum-,
57 minutes ago, Moyomo said:

standard ATX

Noctua has a good list on cases that fit the NH-D15 

https://noctua.at/en/nh-d15/ccomp

So right now I'm looking for some parts for a new PC and I can't find a good case.

The problem is I only have limited space in height. My current case (Sharkoon T9 Value) is 44cm tall and the new one shouldn't be taller than 49cm.

Well I looked up some cases and found the Lian Li PC-O1. The only problem with that case is that it only supports cpu coolers with a max height of 15,5cm and I want to fit in a Noctua NH-D15.

So do you guys know any good cases? It should be high quality, have enough room for cable management, a few 2,5" SSDs and 2 HDDs.

I don't care for RGB, but the Airflow has to be good, so with like a mesh front or something.

For the price I had something around 200$ in mind. It shouldn't cost more than 250$

2 minutes ago, Moyomo said:

So right now I'm looking for some parts for a new PC and I can't find a good case.

The problem is I only have limited space in height. My current case (Sharkoon T9 Value) is 44cm tall and the new one shouldn't be taller than 49cm.

Well I looked up some cases and found the Lian Li PC-O1. The only problem with that case is that it only supports cpu coolers with a max height of 15,5cm and I want to fit in a Noctua NH-D15.

So do you guys know any good cases? It should be high quality, have enough room for cable management, a few 2,5" SSDs and 2 HDDs.

I don't care for RGB, but the Airflow has to be good, so with like a mesh front or something.

For the price I had something around 200$ in mind. It shouldn't cost more than 250$

What size is your motherboard?

1 minute ago, callum- said:

What size is your motherboard?

standard ATX

35 minutes ago, callum- said:

Noctua has a good list on cases that fit the NH-D15 

https://noctua.at/en/nh-d15/ccomp

Thank you! I'm going with a Fractal Design Meshify S2 now. That's basically what I was looking for

12 minutes ago, Moyomo said:

Thank you! I'm going with a Fractal Design Meshify S2 now. That's basically what I was looking for

Happy to help. Fractal do make good cases