Where to Purchase Windows 8 or 8.1 (lowest price)

MunsonedForLife

As the title says...I've been trying to search for the lowest price for either Window 8 or 8.1.  Anyone out there have a good website to buy from?  Thanks for the help everyone!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

If win8 is lower than win 8.1 go for 8 since 8.1 is free lol

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

do you have any litecoins or any other cryptocurrencies?

No....I do not.

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

No....I do not.

i see you have 2 7950s, if you could mine some coins, I can probably get you a very nice deal (I also got mine the same way)

So I should expect to pay around $90 something??

torrent it.........(not really sure if suggesting this is against coc)

it is

i see you have 2 7950s, if you could mine some coins, I can probably get you a very nice deal (I also got mine the same way)

I honestly know nothing about mining coins.  I know it's very popular right now, but have no idea how to do it.

Well you could always... Wait that's not legal, well you could always... Wait that costs $500.

I know that at staples Windows 8.1 Pro was like $500 I couldn't believe it.

it is

damn....ill change it

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Just rarely see Windows operating systems on sale on Newegg or any websites like that for less than $90.

You can download Windows 8 directly from Microsoft, and burn it to a DVD or create a bootable USB Flash Drive. Then you just need to buy a Windows 8 Product Key.

When I built my system last year, I downloaded Windows 8 Professional from Microsoft and burnt it to a DVD, and I bought a Product Key from Ebay for $40. The guy that I bought it from, sent me the Product Key directly to my Email as soon as the payment cleared. It took about 30mins or less from the time I bought it, to the time he sent me the Product Key. And I had my windows 8 fully installed and fully activated.

And you know Ebay doesn't play with Scammers, so if you get scammed by someone, Ebay will refund you and Ebay will go after the person that scammed you.

But like I said, I didn't scammed, and I know a few people that bought keys from ebay, and they never got scammed either. And the Keys are 100% legit. If the key doesn't work, tell the person that sold it to you that it doesn't work, and they will give you another one.

I bought my Windows 8 Professional Product Key from Ebay for $40 on "Buy It Now". And you download the Windows 8 ISO from Microsoft for free. So you basically get Windows 8 for $40. 

Microsoft was trying to charge me $100 for just a Product Key for Windows 8 Professional, on their website. And at that time I just got done paying $3,000 in high end PC Parts, I didn't have $100 to spend, I was almost broke. Thats when I found Product Keys on Ebay for $40. 

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

You can download Windows 8 directly from Microsoft, and burn it to a DVD or create a bootable USB Flash Drive. Then you just need to buy a Windows 8 Product Key.

When I built my system last year, I downloaded Windows 8 Professional from Microsoft and burnt it to a DVD, and I bought a Product Key from Ebay for $40. The guy that I bought it from, sent me the Product Key directly to my Email as soon as the payment cleared. It took about 30mins or less from the time I bought it, to the time he sent me the Product Key. And I had my windows 8 fully installed and fully activated.

And you know Ebay doesn't play with Scammers, so if you get scammed by someone, Ebay will refund you and Ebay will go after the person that scammed you.

But like I said, I didn't scammed, and I know a few people that bought keys from ebay, and they never got scammed either. And the Keys are 100% legit. If the key doesn't work, tell the person that sold it to you that it doesn't work, and they will give you another one.

I bought my Windows 8 Professional Product Key from Ebay for $40 on "Buy It Now". And you download the Windows 8 ISO from Microsoft for free. So you basically get Windows 8 for $40. 

Microsoft was trying to charge me $100 for just a Product Key for Windows 8 Professional, on their website. And at that time I just got done paying $3,000 in high end PC Parts, I didn't have $100 to spend, I was almost broke. Thats when I found Product Keys on Ebay for $40. 

Wow...great advise.  Thank you.  This might actually work best as I already have a Windows 8 disc from a previous build.  Thanks again!!

If you are still a student, or know anyone who is you could ask them for one. They can go to http://www.dreamspark.com/ , log in using their school login and request a CD-key.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Wow...great advise.  Thank you.  This might actually work best as I already have a Windows 8 disc from a previous build.  Thanks again!!

No problem, any time.

EDIT: Just make sure you buy the right Product Key. If you have Windows 8 Pro, then buy the Windows 8 Pro Product Key, if you have Windows 8 Standard Version, then thats the product key you buy. You know? Just so you don't buy a Product Key that is for a different version of windows 8 then you have. Because if you buy the wrong version Product Key, the Key won't work with your Windows 8.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs