Framerate drop on GTA V with RTX 2070

nuttdam

My framerate on GTA V was dropped to 40-60 fps even optimize games from geforce experience. Running on RTX 2070, it should be around 100++ fps on GTA V right? With my previous 2060, I got around 80-100 fps. My windows runs on samsung nvme but my game is on a HDD due to limited storage.

I have tried to reinstall graphic drivers with ddu and graphic driver from NVIDIA websites.

I got around 100-120 fps on BF V with dxr and dlss turned on.

This is my gameplay; you can see the lags at 0.29, 1.30 and more...

My spec is:

ryzen 3600 with b450m steel legend

ram 16gb @3733

toughpower gf1 850watt 80+ gold

PS. I am sorry if I did something against the rules here. I am new and not well at English..

Thanks!

What are your advanced settings? Some, like long shadows, will mess up frame rate, even on high end systems.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

9 hours ago, IrshaadH said:

What are your advanced settings? Some, like long shadows, will mess up frame rate, even on high end systems.

I set everything in graphic and advanced graphic settings to lowest then I get increased framerate but the lag still exists like @0.29 and @1.30 in my youtube gameplay. How to fix it? and any graphic settings guideline for GTA V. My previous setting is from Geforce experience and it seems like not working as well as it should be.

Back then when I was using my old PC (i7-4790+GTX745), at first the game runs at around 24 fps at lowest settings. But then I tweaked a few settings at got a good 60 fps, I forgot which exact setting it is tho, but maybe you can play around with the full screen and borderless windowed mode.

And check if the game is running at the resolution of your screen, I had a game run above my monitor's resolution by default and decreased my frame rate a lot.

Also there's a setting about some scaling thing (can't remember the exact name) which eats up a lot of VRAM (by a lot I mean more than 10GB)

By the way don't trust GFE that much, it tends to give me settings that suits my hardware but only running at 40~ fps. (If you are interested you can view my other post here)

18 hours ago, nuttdam said:

ram 16gb @3733

• How long have you had your PC?
  • What is the brand and model of your RAM?
  • Have you checked or set the speed of your RAM in your BIOS?

4 hours ago, Polemical said:
  • How long have you had your PC?
  • What is the brand and model of your RAM?
  • Have you checked or set the speed of your RAM in your BIOS?

A few weeks. My ram is Toughram RGB 3600MHz and all timing config is from ryzen dram calculator to get 3733 16-21-21-36.

9 hours ago, Zyleyus said:

Back then when I was using my old PC (i7-4790+GTX745), at first the game runs at around 24 fps at lowest settings. But then I tweaked a few settings at got a good 60 fps, I forgot which exact setting it is tho, but maybe you can play around with the full screen and borderless windowed mode.

And check if the game is running at the resolution of your screen, I had a game run above my monitor's resolution by default and decreased my frame rate a lot.

Also there's a setting about some scaling thing (can't remember the exact name) which eats up a lot of VRAM (by a lot I mean more than 10GB)

By the way don't trust GFE that much, it tends to give me settings that suits my hardware but only running at 40~ fps. (If you are interested you can view my other post here)

I think my current pc can get high performance from GTA V even I set everything to lowest setting at the right resolution and refresh rate; the framerate still less than it should be. I tried to edit graphic game setting lower than GFE and it does not helps.

I compared my results with this video with almost same spec and all same game config and I get so much less than shown in video.

3 hours ago, nuttdam said:

A few weeks. My ram is Toughram RGB 3600MHz and all timing config is from ryzen dram calculator to get 3733 16-21-21-36.

Isn't that SK Hynix RAM? Have you tried setting it to 3600 18-22-22-42?

10 hours ago, Polemical said:

Isn't that SK Hynix RAM? Have you tried setting it to 3600 18-22-22-42?

It is hynix CJR. I do not know much about ram timings. I have tried 18-22-22-42 at 3600MHz but still same results.

I try to set everything to default, bios, nvcp and game graphic settings. I get more framerate but still have a lot of lags as shown in video.

Now, I found out that when I turn off the wireless adaptor (ASUS PCE-N15), the framedrop or lag is gone. I got this by using LatencyMon.

Then the problem is why? I think it should be about the power management in my pc but not cpu clock down since I have locked it to run at 4.2GHz. I always set power plan to high performance.

Screenshot (9).png

6 hours ago, nuttdam said:

It is hynix CJR. I do not know much about ram timings. I have tried 18-22-22-42 at 3600MHz but still same results.

For some reason your RAM is stuck at 7001 MHz in both your videos. It should not be stuck, it should bounce around, go up and down in some way while playing GTA 5. It should also go above and beyond 8GB and not be stuck at 7GB. In other games, does it go above 7GB? Play another game that requires more than 8GB and see.

Now, I found out that when I turn off the wireless adaptor (ASUS PCE-N15), the framedrop or lag is gone. I got this by using LatencyMon.

When you do this and the frame drop and lag is gone, is the RAM usage bouncing around, going up and down while playing GTA 5?

Then the problem is why? I think it should be about the power management in my pc but not cpu clock down since I have locked it to run at 4.2GHz. I always set power plan to high performance.

Check your minimum and maximum processor state in your power plan. Make sure min is set to 5% and max is 100%. Your first video shows your CPU is indeed hitting 4.2 GHz but your second video is showing your CPU is not going above 4.0 GHz. This could be due to max processor state set to 99% instead of 100%.

Do you have turbo boost enabled? If so, disable it. Since you are manually clocking your CPU to 4.2 GHz, you want turbo boost off.

1 hour ago, Polemical said:

For some reason your RAM is stuck at 7001 MHz in both your videos. It should not be stuck, it should bounce around, go up and down in some way while playing GTA 5. It should also go above and beyond 8GB and not be stuck at 7GB. In other games, does it go above 7GB? Play another game that requires more than 8GB and see.

When you do this and the frame drop and lag is gone, is the RAM usage bouncing around, going up and down while playing GTA 5?

Check your minimum and maximum processor state in your power plan. Make sure min is set to 5% and max is 100%. Your first video shows your CPU is indeed hitting 4.2 GHz but your second video is showing your CPU is not going above 4.0 GHz. This could be due to max processor state set to 99% instead of 100%.

Do you have turbo boost enabled? If so, disable it. Since you are manually clocking your CPU to 4.2 GHz, you want turbo boost off.

I think the 7001MHz is the bus speed for Video RAM not DRAM. The DRAM usage is in the 4th line and it goes above 7GB while I am playing.

The ram usage is above 8GB all the times even when the wireless adapter is on as shown in my first video.

In my first video, I overclocked CPU to 4.2GHz but in the second video, I tried to set everything back to default including my CPU clock. So it does not hit 4.2GHz. My power plan is always set to High Performance. The min and max processor state are 100%. Should I change it to 5%-99%?

Is the turbo boost PBO? I always set PBO to maximum performance the system could go. But when I lock CPU clock at 4.2GHz, it does not seem to use PBO anymore.

20 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

I think the 7001MHz is the bus speed for Video RAM not DRAM. The DRAM usage is in the 4th line and it goes above 7GB while I am playing. The ram usage is above 8GB all the times even when the wireless adapter is on as shown in my first video.

Oh, I see. Didn't realize this. Why even show your bus speed? Especially if it's the same at all times.

In my first video, I overclocked CPU to 4.2GHz but in the second video, I tried to set everything back to default including my CPU clock. So it does not hit 4.2GHz.

Ah, I see.

My power plan is always set to High Performance. The min and max processor state are 100%. Should I change it to 5%-99%?

This is up to you. With it set at 100% and 100%, when outside of gaming, your CPU is gonna run at 100%. That's not something I want going on in my PC. When you set it to 5%, the CPU outside of gaming will run at 5%, instead of full blast. And if it needs more than 5% outside of gaming, it will clock itself as needed. 5% is just the min and setting it to 5% also works wonders for idle CPU temperature.

Is the turbo boost PBO? I always set PBO to maximum performance the system could go. But when I lock CPU clock at 4.2GHz, it does not seem to use PBO anymore.

Yes, PBO is turbo boost. Turbo boost is what Intel calls it apparently. And yes, you want to disable it since it's not being used anyway. This is up to you though. I disabled my turbo boost a long time ago when I learned how to manually clock my CPU and I've been very happy with the results ever since.

It seems your issue is either network related or you may need to update your chipset drivers and possibly your BIOS. If disabling your wireless adapter fixed the issue, I'd lean towards it being a network related issue and to make sure of this before updating any chipset drivers and BIOS. You could at least check to see what chipset and BIOS versions you're currently on. Again, lean towards it being network related first.

Do other games present this issue? Because GTA 5 is notoriously known to present frame drop issues that are network related. The fact that story mode is causing this issue though is kind of weird. You say the game runs just fine while playing it offline, so maybe it's a server issue? What country are you in? I have heard that the rockstar servers are pretty heavy right now due to more people being home and playing. Not sure if this is going to apply to your issue though.

You need to rule out it being just GTA 5. Play other games, see what they do. Make sure the games connect to servers as well.

46 minutes ago, Polemical said:

Oh, I see. Didn't realize this. Why even show your bus speed? Especially if it's the same at all times.

Ah, I see.

This is up to you. With it set at 100% and 100%, when outside of gaming, your CPU is gonna run at 100%. That's not something I want going on in my PC. When you set it to 5%, the CPU outside of gaming will run at 5%, instead of full blast. And if it needs more than 5% outside of gaming, it will clock itself as needed. 5% is just the min and setting it to 5% also works wonders for idle CPU temperature.

Yes, PBO is turbo boost. Turbo boost is what Intel calls it apparently. And yes, you want to disable it since it's not being used anyway. This is up to you though. I disabled my turbo boost a long time ago when I learned how to manually clock my CPU and I've been very happy with the results ever since.

It seems your issue is either network related or you may need to update your chipset drivers and possibly your BIOS. If disabling your wireless adapter fixed the issue, I'd lean towards it being a network related issue and to make sure of this before updating any chipset drivers and BIOS. You could at least check to see what chipset and BIOS versions you're currently on. Again, lean towards it being network related first.

Do other games present this issue? Because GTA 5 is notoriously known to present frame drop issues that are network related. The fact that story mode is causing this issue though is kind of weird. You say the game runs just fine while playing it offline, so maybe it's a server issue? What country are you in? I have heard that the rockstar servers are pretty heavy right now due to more people being home and playing. Not sure if this is going to apply to your issue though.

You need to rule out it being just GTA 5. Play other games, see what they do. Make sure the games connect to servers as well.

My chipset driver and BIOS version is latest. I play GTA V always in offline mode, are the issues still network related? I don't think it is about the server or any connection issues.

I play GTA V for bench because it takes a lot of resources. I have tried BF V and the results is good with dxr and dlss enabled, I can get around 100 fps.

I re-installed wireless card driver again and there is no more lag anymore even wireless adapter is enabled (I think). BUT the framerate is still too low, 30-50 FPS as shown in the video. I do not know anything else I could do now...

28 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

I play GTA V always in offline mode, are the issues still network related? I don't think it is about the server or any connection issues.

I'm not sure, what country are you in?

I have tried BF V and the results is good with dxr and dlss enabled, I can get around 100 fps.

This could mean it's rockstar servers from your country, I'm not exactly sure.

I re-installed wireless card driver again and there is no more lag anymore even wireless adapter is enabled (I think). BUT the framerate is still too low, 30-50 FPS as shown in the video. I do not know anything else I could do now...

Well that may take care of the lag. The low frame rate may now be the last issue to fix.

I have just noticed one thing. And this might the culprit(hopefully). It's in all 3 of your videos.

On your GPU bar at the top of the screen. You have temperature and then a usage percentage(which I want to say is GPU usage). You then have MHz and another usage percentage(which I want to say is GPU power usage).

Is that 4th stat indeed power usage? If it is, your GPU power usage should be well above where it's at. 40-43% is way low and something is most likely limiting your GPU power usage somewhere(if that stat is indeed power usage). It should be around the same and/or above your GPU usage. In the 80's, 90's, even hitting 100% GPU power usage. Not 40-43%.

One thing first comes to mind is the Prefer Maximum Performance setting in your NVIDIA control panel. Make sure that is set to prefer maximum performance. There's other ways your GPU power is somehow limited. There's one in MSI Afterburner itself, the power slider. There should be something in your BIOS as well. And there's also some settings in your power plan. There's a power saving setting in the PCI Express setting in your power plan to check. A link state power management option. There's off, moderate or maximum. Mine is set to moderate and I'm on the balanced power plan. I also had to manually set my min and max processor state on the Balanced plan.

32 minutes ago, Polemical said:

I'm not sure, what country are you in?

This could mean it's rockstar servers from your country, I'm not exactly sure.

Well that may take care of the lag. The low frame rate may now be the last issue to fix.

I have just noticed one thing. And this might the culprit(hopefully). It's in all 3 of your videos.

On your GPU bar at the top of the screen. You have temperature and then a usage percentage(which I want to say is GPU usage). You then have MHz and another usage percentage(which I want to say is GPU power usage).

Is that 4th stat indeed power usage? If it is, your GPU power usage should be well above where it's at. 40-43% is way low and something is most likely limiting your GPU power usage somewhere(if that stat is indeed power usage). It should be around the same and/or above your GPU usage. In the 80's, 90's, even hitting 100% GPU power usage. Not 40-43%.

One thing first comes to mind is the Prefer Maximum Performance setting in your NVIDIA control panel. Make sure that is set to prefer maximum performance. There's other ways your GPU power is somehow limited. There's one in MSI Afterburner itself, the power slider. There should be something in your BIOS as well. And there's also some settings in your power plan. There's a power saving setting in the PCI Express setting in your power plan to check. A link state power management option. There's off, moderate or maximum. Mine is set to moderate and I'm on the balanced power plan. I also had to manually set my min and max processor state on the Balanced plan.

I am in Thailand.

My 4th stat in the first line is not GPU power usage. It it the speed fan tachometer which shown in % and rpm.

Now I set to Prefer Maximum performance and link state power management is off. This is the results and I also set Afterburner to show power usage of GPU. So now in the first line, 4th is GPU power usage and 5th, 6th is GPU fan tachometer.

I have question about power management mode in NVCP. It is set to optimal power. Is that correct? because when I set to prefer maximum performance, my gpu create a lot of heats and increases GPU temp around 5-10 Celsius even when idle.

7 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

I am in Thailand.

This could have something to do with it but I'm not sure. Turn your internet completely off. Unplug it. Are you still able to play GTA 5?

8 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

My 4th stat in the first line is not GPU power usage. It it the speed fan tachometer which shown in % and rpm. Now I set to Prefer Maximum performance and link state power management is off. This is the results and I also set Afterburner to show power usage of GPU. So now in the first line, 4th is GPU power usage and 5th, 6th is GPU fan tachometer.

I see. Now that you have it showing, you're hitting in the 40's-60's GPU power. It should be where I mentioned, the 80's, 90's and even 100%. Something is limiting your GPU power.

9 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

I have question about power management mode in NVCP. It is set to optimal power. Is that correct? because when I set to prefer maximum performance, my gpu create a lot of heats and increases GPU temp around 5-10 Celsius even when idle.

Yay! We may have found the culprit. Set that sucker to Prefer maximum performance. Play the game again and post the video. Hopefully your GPU power usage goes up and in turn your fps as well.

It's suppose to create more heat, lol. It's going to use more power, which you want for more performance. The GPU fan should also ramp up more than its usual 40-43% to keep the GPU cool. Unless you have it on a default setting(which is fine). If you want that fan speed to go up and help with thermals, totally up to you to decide on setting a more aggressive fan curve. The default setting should be fine and hopefully it'll ramp up to say, 60-70% on the default setting vs the 40-43% it's been at.

When idle, what is your current GPU temp on the optimal power setting and what is the 5-10 C more idle temp when you have it set to Prefer maximum performance? My guess is both of these are completely fine. And if you want a lower idle temp, you can set your idle fan speed on the GPU if you wish. Let me know both of these temps first. They're probably not too bad at all.

6 minutes ago, Polemical said:

This could have something to do with it but I'm not sure. Turn your internet completely off. Unplug it. Are you still able to play GTA 5?

I see. Now that you have it showing, you're hitting in the 40's-60's GPU power. It should be where I mentioned, the 80's, 90's and even 100%. Something is limiting your GPU power.

Yay! We may have found the culprit. Set that sucker to Prefer maximum performance. Play the game again and post the video. Hopefully your GPU power usage goes up and in turn your fps as well.

It's suppose to create more heat, lol. It's going to use more power, which you want for more performance. The GPU fan should also ramp up more than its usual 40-43% to keep the GPU cool. Unless you have it on a default setting(which is fine). If you want that fan speed to go up and help with thermals, totally up to you to decide on setting a more aggressive fan curve. The default setting should be fine and hopefully it'll ramp up to say, 60-70% on the default setting vs the 40-43% it's been at.

When idle, what is your current GPU temp on the optimal power setting and what is the 5-10 C more idle temp when you have it set to Prefer maximum performance? My guess is both of these are completely fine. And if you want a lower idle temp, you can set your idle fan speed on the GPU if you wish. Let me know both of these temps first. They're probably not too bad at all.

Now set to the prefer maximum performance. The power is still around 60% and everything is the same...

Now, I gain more framerate by lowering graphic game settings. The only thing I can do right now. By the way, it does not effect other games (BF V) that much as it does in GTA V. So I think it is about game itself.

Thank you so much for your help! @Polemical

44 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

Now set to the prefer maximum performance. The power is still around 60% and everything is the same...

Something is definitely limiting your GPU power usage. You'll have to figure out what it is over time.

11 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

Now, I gain more framerate by lowering graphic game settings. The only thing I can do right now.

Excellent, glad to hear it. I have mastered the GTA 5 graphic settings if you're interested in using them. They're for 1440p though so you may need to adjust a couple of them for 1080p(I think you're in 1080p). AA in particular. If you can though, keep all of these settings exactly as they are. They're catered to maximize fps without the loss of visual fidelity. In 1440p that is.

If you ever get around to fixing that GPU power usage limit, your fps should sky rocket.

gtacustgraphset.thumb.png.871005fdd60db7770ccf5e4a405ea1b9.png

By the way, it does not effect other games (BF V) that much as it does in GTA V. So I think it is about game itself.

Here's a good question, when you play BFV, is your GPU power usage limited? Or is it hitting into the 80's, 90's and 100%?

Thank you so much for your help! @Polemical

You're welcome, hope you get everything processing smoothly. You've done some great troubleshooting with all these steps and hopefully you can narrow down what is causing the GPU power usage limit.

14 minutes ago, Polemical said:

Something is definitely limiting your GPU power usage. You'll have to figure out what it is over time.

Excellent, glad to hear it. I have mastered the GTA 5 graphic settings if you're interested in using them. They're for 1440p though so you may need to adjust a couple of them for 1080p(I think you're in 1080p). AA in particular. If you can though, keep all of these settings exactly as they are. They're catered to maximum fps without the loss of visual fidelity. In 1440p that is.

If you ever get around to fixing that GPU power usage limit, your fps should sky rocket.

gtacustgraphset.thumb.png.871005fdd60db7770ccf5e4a405ea1b9.png

Here's a good question, when you play BFV, is your GPU power usage limited? Or is it hitting into the 80's, 90's and 100%?

You're welcome, hope you get everything processing smoothly. You've done some great troubleshooting with all these steps and hopefully you can narrow down what is causing the GPU power usage limit.

Thanks for your config, I will try use it. The GPU power usage in BF V is around 60-70% but come to 70-80% for sometimes. I set Core Voltage, Power limit and Temp limit to the maximum and the result is still the same.

Normally, I use 1 PCI-E cable connected to my 6+8 pin GPU and I tried to use 2 cables instead but nothing change.

And I am still stuck with this error and do not know what to do. I did reinstall pcie wireless card driver and it does not fix.

Screenshot (19).png

Spoiler

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. Also one or more ISR routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. At least one detected problem appears to be network related. In case you are using a WLAN adapter, try disabling it to get better results. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates. 
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:13:55  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        ND3600
OS version:                                           Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363 (x64)
Hardware:                                             ASRock, B450M Steel Legend
CPU:                                                  AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 
Logical processors:                                   12
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  16313 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   420 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature. 

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   45979.70
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   5.082183

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       6821.30
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1.976947

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              2290.770
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.086441
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.098870

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   381376
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs):                78
ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              2
ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              1
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              86866.010
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.026779
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.072648

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   1898640
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs):                71
DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              2
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 steam.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       51616
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          21777
Number of processes hit:                              108

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       31.246389
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                1821.550
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   9.546489
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      329111
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                6167.160
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   5.625101
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      1553257
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       6.133050
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                2290.770
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.344803
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      24740
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                5938.230
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.184434
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      34581
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       4.772932
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                38.830
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.003499
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      525
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                107.630
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.033821
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      11090
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       4.302786
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                34.950
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000812
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      182
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                120.590
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.011639
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      3593
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       4.748556
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                72.490
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.033158
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      9444
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       4.750747
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                86.690
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.026262
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      7526
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       5.701276
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                172.410
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.386404
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      156043
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       8.440505
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                86866.010
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.850842
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      84108
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       5.090862
CPU 8 ISR highest execution time (µs):                41.020
CPU 8 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.007637
CPU 8 ISR count:                                      15796
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                152.980
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.036948
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      13823
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       3.797565
CPU 9 ISR highest execution time (µs):                19.380
CPU 9 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000289
CPU 9 ISR count:                                      465
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                55.090
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.011325
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      4458
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       4.254122
CPU 10 ISR highest execution time (µs):                31.690
CPU 10 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000628
CPU 10 ISR count:                                      621
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                85.270
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.019524
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      5791
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       4.531430
CPU 11 ISR highest execution time (µs):                41.130
CPU 11 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.005732
CPU 11 ISR count:                                      10017
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                159.270
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.062149
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      15008

10 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

The GPU power usage in BF V is around 60-70% but come to 70-80% for sometimes.

See if you can get a game(any game) to 90-100% GPU power usage. If you can't, something is limiting your GPU power usage and that rules out the problem being tied to just GTA 5.

7 minutes ago, nuttdam said:

And I am still stuck with this error and do not know what to do. I did reinstall pcie wireless card driver and it does not fix.

Are you able to play GTA 5 with your internet off and unplugged from the wall completely? And what is your current BIOS version of your motherboard?

10 hours ago, Polemical said:

See if you can get a game(any game) to 90-100% GPU power usage. If you can't, something is limiting your GPU power usage and that rules out the problem being tied to just GTA 5.

Are you able to play GTA 5 with your internet off and unplugged from the wall completely? And what is your current BIOS version of your motherboard?

Yes, I can play with turning off my internet but the framerate still the same. I have latest BIOS version

8 hours ago, nuttdam said:

Yes, I can play with turning off my internet but the framerate still the same. I have latest BIOS version

When you set all your graphic settings to ultra, what does the GPU power usage look like then?