CPU Vcore vs VID, VDD

Hi,

to start off my specs,

Asus PRIME x470-pro

Ryzen 3800X 

240mm Cooler Master AIO

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix @ 3200MhZ 

I did some research into why my CPU was boosting at idle, causing it to have insane idle temps of up to 65 degrees celsius and so I decided to turn PBO off. I ended up setting my CPU ratio to 43x on all cores and i set the voltage to 1.3V using the Ryzen Master software. Once i saw that these settings were stable on Ryzen Master I decided to apply these settings in the BIOS so that i don't have to start the Ryzen Master software at every Boot.

So i went into the BIOS and changed the CPU Ratio to 43x and i changed the VDDR CPU to 1.3. After applying these settings and booting the system up my HW Monitor was still showing the CPU VDD at 1.088 V and the VID on 1.1 V but under the Motherboard Tab it Says CPU VCORE at 1.3 V. ( I also tried to set the VDDR SOC to 1.3V but it didn't change anything).

To me it seems like the only way to increase the CPU VDD is to use the Ryzen Master software every time at boot up, because once i change the voltage using Ryzen master it actually changed the VDD on HW Monitor.

Does this CPU VDD ever matter if the Motherboard is supplying 1.3 V according to HW Monitor?

I hope this question makes sense. I am still a beginner at this whole thing.

Kind regards

Capture.PNG