I have this config:

-Intel I5-6500
-ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
-Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4 8gb 2400Mhz
-MSI B250 gaming pro carbon
-Scythe Shuriken Rev. B SCSK-1100
-Thermaltake view 27
-Chieftec smart 500w

I'm thinking about upgrading this setup, given the fact that COD warzone is suttering as hell. I don't know what keeps it back, but I'm guessing CPU and RAM bottleneck.
SO.. 

I've tought that I should upgrade to a faster ram, faster CPU and a PSU for the juicy OC-ing..
The problem is, I don't know what to get and I'm on a budget. 
My budget is around 150 eur (not including that I sell my old parts, like psu,cpu,motherboard and rams).

What do you think guys (or girls), should I start on the Ryzen path (like 2600 or 2600x), or stay on the 1151v1?
If so, what parts would you recommend? :D
(Should I sell my case too, and get a microATX one?)

You could get an i7 7700 but that's the max on that board. Personally, I'd jump to a 3600 after you sell the current CPU and board

You might find a 6700 / 7700( k sku if you want but then, you can't overclock still because of the B chipset ) used to stay on your plateforme, but for 150€, it's probably a bit short.
For ram, unforunatly, here too, your motherboard gonna be a limitation. It wont go faster than 2666. Which is not that of big an upgrade vs. 2400mhz.

If you go for Ryzen, then I suggest a good B450 paired with a Ryzen 5 1600AF. ( Which is basically a 2600 ajusted to the orignal 1600's clockspeed. ) Or you add a little more to go for the 3600 which have more IPC and single core performances.

14 minutes ago, TolnaYi said:

My budget is around 150 eur

You can't really afford anything with that, you've got to expand the budget.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

17 minutes ago, TolnaYi said:

(not including that I sell my old parts, like psu,cpu,motherboard and rams).

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Holy shit I did not see that before. Yeah, replace the C4 that's powering the system

4 minutes ago, Neutraliz said:

Yeah but we can't tell how much money that will give you

For the sake of having the list, here's the cheapest good upgrade

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad