Ultrawide monitor help. For workstation not gaming.

Malbo

HI guys,

I'm looking to pick up a solid ultrawide monitor for my workstation at home. Main goal is for real estate to increase productivity and not worried to much on the gaming aspect of things. I'm very confused on the huge range around and would love some suggestions.  I'd like to keep the budget around €600 ($900 Canadian rupees). Thanks in advance!

1440p 34inch ultra wide, 21:9 aspect ratio.

Not much options at that price, it is started from there.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#sort=price&r=344001440&P=2

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I have a Samsung c34j791 which has great connectivity, and is a beautiful monitor.

Size wise I think 34" inch is an ideal size for working with two apps side by side on screen, the Samsung has a curve aswell which also helps. I think any smaller, and side by side may be too small, any bigger, and it would cause too much moving head left and right.

Not sure if other brand Sare like this, but i/o is great, and I use it as a docking station with my keyboard/mouse/headset also connected to it. Then it uses a single thunderbolt cable to connect to the laptop, which also charges it aswell. Downside, which won't be a problem for you, is the low resolution on these size of monitors.