Logitech GHUB stuck on loading animation

Panc

So I got a G502 lightspeed a while ago and it has worked soooo well. However now whenever I try to open GHUB, it gets stuck on the spinning G logo. I've tried all the stuff on the logitech FAQs and most stuff on youtube and none of it has worked. 

3 minutes ago, TechZilla38 said:

So I got a G502 lightspeed a while ago and it has worked soooo well. However now whenever I try to open GHUB, it gets stuck on the spinning G logo. I've tried all the stuff on the logitech FAQs and most stuff on youtube and none of it has worked. 

I had the exact same issue what fixed it for me was that I deleted the app and then reinstalled it and it was back to normal. 

6 minutes ago, tank234 said:

I had the exact same issue what fixed it for me was that I deleted the app and then reinstalled it and it was back to normal. 

I tried that already but it doesn't work

12 minutes ago, TechZilla38 said:

I tried that already but it doesn't work

have you tried uninstalling all of the drivers and reinstalling them. 

Do the  same steps except do it for the mouse instead and see if that works or not. 

45 minutes ago, tank234 said:

have you tried uninstalling all of the drivers and reinstalling them. 

Do the  same steps except do it for the mouse instead and see if that works or not. 

Yeah that didn't work either

• 4 months later...

Just open your task manager and close all the Ghub processes, the problem is usually caused by Ghub updater

well I have my G502 HERO 3 months ago and since I got it I have that ordeal of the G Hub Stuck, I tried every solution that I found that in the end they were only versions of install and uninstall the software ... so I decided to give another solution to the problem .. so I installed Logitech Gaming Software, and so far I have not had problems ... I hope the device is compatible ...the presentation is not that elegant but it works ... no more headaches ...
https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025298053

I have been struggling with this for a bit now and worked it out so I thought I would register and post this here for anyone still having this issue as it was driving me mad. 

I followed these these instructions (in this section - +G HUB freezes while loading and logo animation loops). When I tried step two and tried to run the agent it would run due to missing .dlls. Looks like these are part of windows media pack update, I installed this and it works fine now. Hope this helps someone. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 6:59 AM, jgambar said:

well I have my G502 HERO 3 months ago and since I got it I have that ordeal of the G Hub Stuck, I tried every solution that I found that in the end they were only versions of install and uninstall the software ... so I decided to give another solution to the problem .. so I installed Logitech Gaming Software, and so far I have not had problems ... I hope the device is compatible ...the presentation is not that elegant but it works ... no more headaches ...
https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025298053

This does work, but it lacks the f13 to f24 keys on the ghub software.