Help With Build

hello guys im not a super smart tech guy but i know how to pick parts kinda and i got some money around 1.5k euro to build a pc and im kinda going all out to look good and be good but i dont mind sparing money if its for no reason so do you guys think i should swap things out like the x570 for a b450 tomahawk max or smthing like that?

image.png

Msi X570 is not great if you want an X570 get Asus or gigabyte. With Asus you can go as low as Prime P it's not bad even though its bottom of the line its quite good vrm wise. IMHO just get the tomahawk max and get a sensible psu wattage like 500-650W. Memory probably change to crucial if you want to OC or the cheapest 3600mhz kit you can find. 

10 minutes ago, Grand Laner said:

hello guys im not a super smart tech guy but i know how to pick parts kinda and i got some money around 1.5k euro to build a pc and im kinda going all out to look good and be good but i dont mind sparing money if its for no reason so do you guys think i should swap things out like the x570 for a b450 tomahawk max or smthing like that?

image.png

Build looks good, but you should go with a cheaper cooler and go with a 650 psu instead of a 750 to save you some money. For the cooler the fuma 2 is pretty good but you don't need a new cooler as the 3600 comes with a stock cooler and is pretty good if you don't plan on overclocking which you shouldn't as the 3600 has pretty good settings out of the box, and as for the power supply Corsair TX650M is a cheaper alternative.You should change the ram to 3600mhz as ryzen likes higher frequency ram. The tomahawk max is a good motherboard choice also.

Moved to New Builds and Planning.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

21 hours ago, tank234 said:

Build looks good, but you should go with a cheaper cooler and go with a 650 psu instead of a 750 to save you some money. For the cooler the fuma 2 is pretty good but you don't need a new cooler as the 3600 comes with a stock cooler and is pretty good if you don't plan on overclocking which you shouldn't as the 3600 has pretty good settings out of the box, and as for the power supply Corsair TX650M is a cheaper alternative.You should change the ram to 3600mhz as ryzen likes higher frequency ram. The tomahawk max is a good motherboard choice also.

21 hours ago, Oalei said:

Msi X570 is not great if you want an X570 get Asus or gigabyte. With Asus you can go as low as Prime P it's not bad even though its bottom of the line its quite good vrm wise. IMHO just get the tomahawk max and get a sensible psu wattage like 500-650W. Memory probably change to crucial if you want to OC or the cheapest 3600mhz kit you can find. 

so i read what u guys thought and ive changed acouple things and i didnt wanna get rid of the rgb on the cooler so i went with a cheaper decent option what do you guys think image.png.9f17a6cf2946ddc026cdf3871716df93.png

2 hours ago, Grand Laner said:

so i read what u guys thought and ive changed acouple things and i didnt wanna get rid of the rgb on the cooler so i went with a cheaper decent option what do you guys think image.png.9f17a6cf2946ddc026cdf3871716df93.png

looks good to me 

4 hours ago, Grand Laner said:

Maybe I should say the low end part of msi X570 are bad not all of them, just want to do some correction on that part. Yeah it looks good, i would actually tighten the timings in the memory a bit just because it's atrocious. Well if you don't know how to tighten them I can't really teach you about it because I'm not very knowledgeable about it either.