New Streamer, Looking for Pals

Jpoblocki77

I am a streamer that is just starting out.  I play a variety of gameshere is a list of just a few.  What I am seeking is, people that I can play games with on and off stream.  Im a casual gamer, that likes to sit back relax, and have fun.  Im not really into e-sports of pew pew shootem up killem games that much.  I suck at FPS.  I have a discord server that is growing and host a few servers on my home network that we could play on and such,  If you one of those people, that is high strung, and dont stop till you win or complete the objective, and you CANNOT EVER loose, we will NOT get along.  My time in gaming, is my time to relax and unwind.

I am able to play just about any time I want, as I am disabled, so time zones might not be such a issue.  I am looking for people, groups that game frequently, as I usually game daily, but this isnt required.  Maybe a little Co-streaming fun, or even just some laid back non live , non recorded fun doesnt matter to me.  Im relatively easy to get along with, as long as your a fairly even keil person.  Meaning your not super intense and you can take a joke.  Im a bit of a prankster, and a joker, so if waking up and logging into the minecraft server to find your house filled with dirt, would aggravate you beyond belief, we will not get along.  I take as well as I give.  If I fill your house with dirt I, EXPECT to wake up to a house filled with lava.  ((chuckles))  I enjoy many things, and really there are not many people out there that I cannot find some sort of common grounds with.

Som, IF I sound interesting, please shoot me a message and Ill get back with you asap!

Lightningroc77