No post but motherboard has power. Pls Help!

Go to solution Solved by Torchmanz,

Sounds like a bad MOBO. Possible bad VRM or something else. Sounds like you need a new mobo unfortunately.

Hiya guys. I've been looking at Linus Tech tips and around the Internet to try and find a solution to my problem. I have a pc that won't post or boot but it's fans spin and light up. Now I have an led keyboard and mouse, and they also don't light up nor work. Even the numpad lights are off. My cpu fan spins too and my cpu seems fine. I only say so because this pc was sent in to a pc repair shop and they concluded that it was the motherboard because at the time I sent it in it didn't even switch on and the fans didn't even spin. The psu was tested and came back as working, as well as all the rest. The pc repair place said that they didn't have a spare cpu to test however. Before I buy a replacement motherboard is there anything that I can do to fix this problem or to check what parts are bust? Ram is fine. 

The specifications of my pc are :

Asus b250f strix gaming motherboard 

I5 7400 cpu 

Gtx 550 Gpu 

Adata Hardrives. 

Corsair Graphite case. 

No idea if any of these would help. 

Thank you to you all. 

Thanks for the advice man. Will get to ordering one now then. At least I don't have to get a cpu as well.