jame's voice in the deathadder v2 video makes me uncomfortable

zassou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDl8Pikg95A

so this is something i always have, i have trouble listening to people speaking, it create a sensation that feels like blowing up a balloon inside of my skull, regardless the volume.

the "symptom" gets worse when hearing from a silent background, i can almost feel my eardrums popping.

im not saying i hate his voice, i think he has a nice radio dj-esque voice, but more to how they EQ'd it, it's just sounds harsh, grating and overpowering to me.

it's somewhat less uncomfortable when coming thru the speakers, but still, i feel more comfortable when listen to music than speech.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Do you have this sensation in other videos? Or just this one? Maybe we can find a constant

i do however prefer watching talking heavy video with my speakers instead of headphones. i cant say there's another video that also makes me uncomfortable tho. i tried turn on the "virtual surround" thing in the realtek driver panel, aka mimic the effect of big speakers in a large room, it does makes me feel better tho, even better than my own speakers.

but speaking of which, i listen to music a lot, and while typing this, i have been playing elite dangerous with my headphone for hours, and i feeling okay.

the sense of "eardrums popping", feels kinda like way you will blowing into your head to balance pressure difference while taking a long life or plane climing to height.

i have this kinda feeling when a sudden noise goes off, like a phone notification in a quiet background.

but i think it's something to do with my lifestyle maybe, i live alone and most of my day is quiet, even when im gaming.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!