Shade/ Reflection problem

HeyImMax

Alright, so i have this problem that there's a very annoying shade or reflection to white colors in my display, and I don't know what's causing this. Could anyone help me with this so it can like be removed? I don't know if It's a problem with my Monitor or PC. If you know anything about this comment something about it and maybe help me, I'm on windows 7, thanks for reading. (My C : disk has only like 5 gb left so I cant upgrade to windows 10 or the disk is going to be full) The problem is in the picture I sent for more info.

helpj.jpg

That issue can me the monitor itself, too much brightness or contrast or likely the overdrive setting.

Thanks, ill try messing around with brightness and if it doesn't work I'll buy a new monitor.

Make sure to check the overdrive settings, if your monitor does not have them, check in graphics driver utility. That blur is typical for a too aggressive overdrive setting.

I'm too dumb for what you said, I didn't understand anything, sorry I'm not specialized at computers. And this PC is in russian and can't understand anything

3 minutes ago, HeyImMax said:

I'm too dumb for what you said, I didn't understand anything, sorry I'm not specialized at computers. And this PC is in russian and can't understand anything

Is your monitor a gaming monitor or a regular one?

My pc is absolout garbage and 15 years old, Nvidia 220 graphics card, I live in moldova which is a very poor country and this piece of expired plastic can barely run good games, so, defenetly, NOT a gaming PC

1 minute ago, HeyImMax said:

My pc is absolout garbage and 15 years old, Nvidia 220 graphics card, I live in moldova which is a very poor country and this piece of expired plastic can barely run good games, so, defenetly, NOT a gaming PC

is your monitor also 15 years old? If it is, it might be dying. Monitors and PCs are not supossed to live that long haha

Didn't know that, yeah the monitor is 15 years old too.

Just now, HeyImMax said:

Didn't know that, yeah the monitor is 15 years old too.

It's actually impressive that your computer didn't start to give problems or even die, the normal lifespan of a computer should be from 4 to 8 years.

Still, you can try to change the brightness and constrast just so you can hide that reflection a little, but I thinky ou should consider buying a new computer and monitor :( 

Anyways, good luck with that!

This pc had a  lot of problems, a lot, the biggest problem started from 2017 or something or 2016 that it just stopped working and everytime i booted it up it just restarted and restarted, i tried to give it to a technician to repair it, worked for like 1 day then stopped working again, and when i askked the guy why that happens he just wouldn't respond, guess i got scammed, but i gave it to a second technician and its working again (i guess) And no, i cant buy a new pc and monitor, this is moldova and my parents get paid (combined) like 400$ PER MONTH, not week but month, even combined, my mom gets paid like 150$ per months and my dad 300$ or something, we're broke, we can't buy a new pc, if this one breaks, no more pc, ever, its a tough life here.

3 minutes ago, HeyImMax said:

This pc had a  lot of problems, a lot, the biggest problem started from 2017 or something or 2016 that it just stopped working and everytime i booted it up it just restarted and restarted, i tried to give it to a technician to repair it, worked for like 1 day then stopped working again, and when i askked the guy why that happens he just wouldn't respond, guess i got scammed, but i gave it to a second technician and its working again (i guess) And no, i cant buy a new pc and monitor, this is moldova and my parents get paid (combined) like 400$ PER MONTH, not week but month, even combined, my mom gets paid like 150$ per months and my dad 300$ or something, we're broke, we can't buy a new pc, if this one breaks, no more pc, ever, its a tough life here.

It must be hard buddy, if I could help you, I would. Trust me. The best advice I can give you is to start saving, it doesn't have to be a lot, but maybe if you save 50 cents a day or less, you could probably already buy another one in a year (it won't be the best, it would probably suck but atleast you had one).

Anyways, good luck to you and to your parents. I hope your life turns out to the best someday.

thanks, oh and also 1$ is like 17 lei (our currency) so ill have to save a lot since like 5$ to us is a looooooot

If you want a picture of my specs sure, then you can see how trash this pc actually is lol