Ram help!

Go to solution Solved by ForsakenLive,

Adata XPG and Patriot Viper 3 are the best looking modules IMO (after Dominator platinums of course).

But really anything GSkill, Patriot, Adata, Corsair, Kingston and Crucial is going to be just great.

Now i know i have been posting alot about my build but i want to make sure im getting everything that is worth it and durable..

I am thinking about going with g.skill but i want feedback on other ram..

I wont a heat spreader

budget within $100

good for gaming/performance

heres my build- http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2VzVa

I want you guy's opinion on ram and also what brands are best?

Adata XPG and Patriot Viper 3 are the best looking modules IMO (after Dominator platinums of course).

But really anything GSkill, Patriot, Adata, Corsair, Kingston and Crucial is going to be just great.

There's really not a lot to talk about Ram when building a PC, whatever you get you won't see much of a difference, but the higher frequency may take a frame or two away. But the difference will be not more then 2-3 frames at worst case scenario.

You're build looks great except you're combination of GPU and Monitor, you don't need that much power for 1080p gaming at 60Hz, so I would recommend saving some money on gpu or if you have money get a 120Hz monitor. I know people like to have the best of the best, especially in GPU's but it would be better if you go for a more balanced system.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

what kind of monitor do you think would be great for the gtx780?

There's really not a lot to talk about Ram when building a PC, whatever you get you won't see much of a difference, but the higher frequency may take a frame or two away. But the difference will be not more then 2-3 frames at worst case scenario.

You're build looks great except you're combination of GPU and Monitor, you don't need that much power for 1080p gaming at 60Hz, so I would recommend saving some money on gpu or if you have money get a 120Hz monitor. I know people like to have the best of the best, especially in GPU's but it would be better if you go for a more balanced system.

what kind of monitor do you think would be great for the gtx780?

Depends on your budget really. Because if you are gaming at 100+ fps at 60hz than you're wasting that extra horsepower of your gpu coz that monitor cant display above 60frames. So, you need 120hz panel. 

http://products.ncix.com/detail/benq-xl2420te-24in-led-144hz-08-85052-1084.htm

Probably the best monitor out there.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

its nice but too much money =( my budget would be up to $250

Depends on your budget really. Because if you are gaming at 100+ fps at 60hz than you're wasting that extra horsepower of your gpu coz that monitor cant display above 60frames. So, you need 120hz panel. 

http://products.ncix.com/detail/benq-xl2420te-24in-led-144hz-08-85052-1084.htm

Probably the best monitor out there.

its nice but too much money =( my budget would be up to $250

There are plenty of 120hz monitors in that Range.

There are plenty of 120hz monitors in that Range.

just the point of finding a nice ips monitor =\