AIO questions

Hey guys I have been interested in the NZXT kraken x72 AIO and always been with air-cooling just of being scared how warranty AIO happens. 

Here is my current system:

Ryzen 7 3800x

64gb 3600 gskill trident 

ROG Crosshair VIII

rtx 2080ti

NZXT H500

So if the aio leaked within the warranty period lets you never what would happen. It damaged my mobo, cpu and gpu and has been over 4 years (this is example)

Would nzxt reimburse those components at original paid amount or market value of that current time? 

if you have warrantu NZXT will pay the amount of the damage. Usually warranty in AIO's is 2-3 years. AIO's are usually closed and they very rarely leak. Custom loops leak more often but it is rare too. Never heard about AIO leaking thought.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

7 minutes ago, SavageNeo said:

if you have warrantu NZXT will pay the amount of the damage. Usually warranty in AIO's is 2-3 years. AIO's are usually closed and they very rarely leak. Custom loops leak more often but it is rare too. Never heard about AIO leaking thought.

is the amount payed of original value of components or the depreciated second market value?

the x72 is 6 years warranty in my country so guess i fine.

6 minutes ago, SERVER EMPEROR said:

is the amount payed of original value of components or the depreciated second market value?

that i do not know. but is is very rare that aio will leak. You have to damage it first in order to it to leak.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

10 hours ago, SavageNeo said:

Never heard about AIO leaking thought.

I did heard this happens but it’s very rarely tbh, like you said most leaks comes from custom loops. 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS