Best wireless controller

JonathanS

Hey guys and gals, I am a PC gamer and have recently got a few games that are built to be played with a controller instead of a keyboard and mouse. Problem is I have rarely used controllers so I do not know what to look for or what would be the best for me.

I would prefer a  wireless one for the normal reasons, but not set on only wireless. If the wired ones are just all around better than I am good with them. I would be play these games through my computer so it would need to be one that can be synced to my PC.

Any suggestion on where to start to look would be great as I have little to no idea for what to look for.

Cheers!!

PS4 controller, if you have bigger hands xbox one

These both require bluetooth

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I highly recommend the Xbox controller over the PS4 one.

For one it's a Microsoft product so it got support build in to the OS, you just need the BT dongle if you want it to be wireless. I also have trouble with the in-line sticks on the PS4 controller as it makes my hands tier out faster the the in my opinion more comfortable offset sticks setup on the Xbox controller.

XBox Elite controller hands down. The back buttons are so convenient.

Just make sure you buy the extended warranty as they have some reliability issues with the bumper buttons failing over time.

the xbox controller seems better for PC since the icons in the games will match the controller.

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

On 4/8/2020 at 10:35 PM, JonathanS said:

Hey guys and gals, I am a PC gamer and have recently got a few games that are built to be played with a controller instead of a keyboard and mouse. Problem is I have rarely used controllers so I do not know what to look for or what would be the best for me.

I would prefer a  wireless one for the normal reasons, but not set on only wireless. If the wired ones are just all around better than I am good with them. I would be play these games through my computer so it would need to be one that can be synced to my PC.

Any suggestion on where to start to look would be great as I have little to no idea for what to look for.

Cheers!!

if you don't want to have to use 3rd party software for the controller to work, use the xbox controller since most games have full support right out of the box.