Water loop help

Hello im going to water cool my pc first timer here i just wanna male sure i got my loop right. Thank you guys

9B2D5593-AA53-44CD-83CA-215658539CC4.jpeg

Is the pump a res pump combo unit? Else you require a reservoir before the pump.

Besides that: In wich case are you building, where will the fans be and wich hardware are you trying to cool?

26 minutes ago, Joeyzamora626 said:

Or should i have it flowing the opposite direction?

Loop order is not important as the temperature is roughly the same in the loop anyway because of the water flow. Only important thing is to have the res above and directly before the pump (so the pup wont run dry when filling and in the event of a fail with your loop).

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

Yes its a combo unit pump/ reservoir 

case is a fractal meshify c 

i 9700k 

rtx 2070 super

7 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Loop order is not important as the temperature is roughly the same in the loop anyway because of the water flow. Only important thing is to have the res above and directly before the pump (so the pup wont run dry when filling and in the event of a fail with your loop).

4 minutes ago, Joeyzamora626 said:

Yes its a combo unit pump/ reservoir 

case is a fractal meshify c 

i 9700k 

rtx 2070 super

Roger, and the fan configuration?

In the top is this a 240/280 Rad? That might be a bit less for this hardware, depending on which noise levels you're looking for.

Mounting the 240mm rad up top with 2 120mm fans running

2 fractal intake 140mm fans in the front of the case 

1 120mm fan rear exhaust 

3 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Roger, and the fan configuration?

In the top is this a 240/280 Rad? That might be a bit less for this hardware, depending on which noise levels you're looking for.

^^^

Chill bro... no need to spam ;)

So yhea I would reccoemend an other rad in the front to be save with the temps. This will work with one but wont be silent. Rest of the fan set-up looks nice

Thanks man didn’t mean too appreciate the help didnt think you’d get the notification if I didn’t hit reply

do you think 1 single 360 radiator would be better?

2 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Chill bro... no need to spam ;)

So yhea I would reccoemend an other rad in the front to be save with the temps. This will work with one but wont be silent. Rest of the fan set-up looks nice

1 minute ago, Joeyzamora626 said:

Thanks man didn’t mean too appreciate the help didnt think you’d get the notification if I didn’t hit reply

do you think 1 single 360 radiator would be better?

Yeha that should work. I would try that for a few days, see how it goes and the decide if I need more than that. Wont be a SUPER silent build but will be enough to keep your components cool ;)

1 hour ago, Joeyzamora626 said:

Order and direction arent so important per se, the only thing is that cpu and gpu blocks often have directional inlet and outlet ports so best obey by them.

In reality it only impacts temps hy a couple of degrees at most, but yet again, why make unneccesary hits to cooling performance.

Meshify C is a great compact case for watercooling, my only recommendation is consider having radiators on exhaust since the small chassis size can mean you can reheat your internals fairy efficiently.