Motherboard : Asus P8H61-M LE/USB 3.0

Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper H411R

GPU : GTX 1050 TI

HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Case : Cooler Master Elite 311

Ram : 2x 4GB Kingston

PSU : GX 550W Bronze

Case Fan: 1

Recently i been getting random crashes when I'm playing games and it would make buzzing sounds. So I thought it was the CPU getting hot and I change my new thermal paste which i bought but it still crashes. After that I decided to do a stress run on my CPU for 30 minutes and it did not crash and the temperature it went to the highest was 80 degree Celsius. I also did memtest86 for my ram to check if there's any error and there's no error with my ram so I was wondering what could cause it to crash. Is my RAM faulty because i use it for more than 6 years or is the power supply not enough which could cause random crashes? I'm at lost here please lend a hand to me I don't know what can I do now.

What does windows event manager says about those crashes ?

2 minutes ago, Niklos said:

What does windows event manager says about those crashes ?

What do i click at the event manager to see about those crashes?

1 minute ago, TheKurtzman said:

What do i click at the event manager to see about those crashes?

I found it, it said Kernal-Power what does that mean?

What does it says exactly on the system logs and Applications logs ?

3 minutes ago, TheKurtzman said:

I found it, it said Kernal-Power what does that mean?

"The Kernel-Power error (ID 41) error message states that the system has rebooted without first cleanly shutting-down. It can be caused if the system stops responding, crashes, or loses power unexpectedly. To be more precise, the error occurs when the computer is shut down or restarted unexpectedly." Run system file checker in admin cmd and type sfc/scannow to scheck for any corruption also check ur psu

3 minutes ago, Niklos said:

What does it says exactly on the system logs and Applications logs ?

Which one am i supposed to click? Cause this is my first time using the event viewer 

You should check both. To make it simple let's say that : "System" logs will tell you if you have a windows problem and "application" logs will tell you if you have a problem with some of your app.

You are searching for events with a red cross (critical) or an even with a red ! (error)

nb: you can't do anything wrong with it. It is kind of a read only thing, unless you delete events but that wont break any thing. You will just not be able to see the previous events anymore.

8 minutes ago, Niklos said:

You should check both. To make it simple let's say that : "System" logs will tell you if you have a windows problem and "application" logs will tell you if you have a problem with some of your app.

You are searching for events with a red cross (critical) or an even with a red ! (error)

nb: you can't do anything wrong with it. It is kind of a read only thing, unless you delete events but that wont break any thing. You will just not be able to see the previous events anymore.

For my System i found many DistributedCOM at Warning to Error and a few of the Kernel-Power at Critical, For my Application there's many error for ESENT. I also just did a run using the system file checker in the CMD and it found some corrupt file and successfully repaired them. Right now I'm going to update to the newest Windows 10.

@TheKurtzman

If I recall correctly, the DistributedCOM is not a problem and is a "normal" warning. Do you have the even ID of the ESENT stuff ? I don't think it is a problem but I need the event ID to make sure.

The Kernel-Power seams promising do they happen when you have the crashs ? (look at the timestamp to make sure) Do you have the event ID of those events ?

6 minutes ago, Niklos said:

@TheKurtzman

If I recall correctly, the DistributedCOM is not a problem and is a "normal" warning. Do you have the even ID of the ESENT stuff ? I don't think it is a problem but I need the event ID to make sure.

The Kernel-Power seams promising do they happen when you have the crashs ? (look at the timestamp to make sure) Do you have the event ID of those events ?

For the ESENT the event ID is 455 and for the Kernel-Power the event ID is 41 and the timestamp is the time when I PC crash and just for the DistributedCOM just in case u needed it to help me solve my problem the event ID is 10016. 

The Kernel-Power error (ID 41) error message states that the system has rebooted without first cleanly shutting-down.

For the event ID 455, here is a solution you can try : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-erro-esent-455-since-update-1903/624a2548-06e5-47f4-bb99-76d6412895a0 

(you are just creating 2 folders.

Anyways, I think the problem should be mentioned before the kernel-Poser error (ID 41) which should a consequence of your problem. You should check what appens before that event.

5 minutes ago, Niklos said:

The Kernel-Power error (ID 41) error message states that the system has rebooted without first cleanly shutting-down.

For the event ID 455, here is a solution you can try : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-erro-esent-455-since-update-1903/624a2548-06e5-47f4-bb99-76d6412895a0 

(you are just creating 2 folders.

Anyways, I think the problem should be mentioned before the kernel-Poser error (ID 41) which should a consequence of your problem. You should check what appens before that event.

I cant find any problem mentioned before the Kernel-Power error could it be the PSU problem? But i could start the computer just find so i guess is not the PSU?

Well, then, I have no clue. Just keep in mind the the event that causes the problem might either be in the application logs or in the system logs while the timestamp will be before the Kernel-power error). Did you just both ? If you did, well, I don't know.

5 minutes ago, Niklos said:

Well, then, I have no clue. Just keep in mind the the event that causes the problem might either be in the application logs or in the system logs while the timestamp will be before the Kernel-power error). Did you just both ? If you did, well, I don't know.

Yeah i did see but there's two time before the Kernel-Power error there is the ESENT error which is most of the time 30 min before or 1 to 2 hour before the Kernel-Power error. If is not the ESENT that cause the Kernel-Power I dont know what I can do.

Is there anymore help I can get in dire to fix this problem.

Did you check all the event before the Kernel-Power error ?

I mean, did you check also the "info" events ?

2 minutes ago, Niklos said:

Did you check all the event before the Kernel-Power error ?

I mean, did you check also the "info" events ?

Yes i did checked that too but nothing comes up

OK. So I definitly don't know. Might be the PSU as you said. Not sure at all though...

3 minutes ago, Niklos said:

OK. So I definitly don't know. Might be the PSU as you said. Not sure at all though...

But im pretty sure my PSU could run the whole system if my PSU is faulty i wouldnt be able to on my PC right 🤣

No wrong. 

Sometimes the PSU is working well during a certain amount of time or under a certain load and is not working anymore after some time but that does not make sence with what you said on your first post.

15 hours ago, Niklos said:

No wrong. 

Sometimes the PSU is working well during a certain amount of time or under a certain load and is not working anymore after some time but that does not make sence with what you said on your first post.

Why doesn’t it make sense though? Also today I only use google chrome and Microsoft visual 2019 and my computer froze but this time does not make any sound could it still be the ram problem? And when I restart my pc it didn’t show anything but when I restart the 2nd time it only show me the ASUS logo