Windows Activation

Hello there, so i have been having some BSOD problems with my install of windows 10 pro. I have recently bought this computer second hand and the guy activated the pc with windows 10 pro licence. Now i want to do a fresh install but i don't know if i can re use the licence, i know that it usually does it by getting it off the motherboard but i want to be sure. 

On the activation settings it says that it is linked to my account but i am still not sure. I have full reset this pc after i got it but not a fresh install. 
If any questions about if there is a hardware issue or if it is legit or not: yes i have checked every single bit that i can check and done benchmarks on it. The parts are indeed legit and working.

BSOD problems?

Different errors every time that always leads to driver issues.
Even if i can fix it i just want to fresh install at this point, 5 blue screens with a :( on the top left is not a good thing while enjoying some games.
Thanks in advance and have a good day

Note down the license key and re-use it in the fresh install as long as the key is legit you are good

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

5 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

If you do a fresh install with it activated to your account, when it gets to the desktop, it will activate itself provided you logged into your account.

Alright :) i was thinking that i would need to buy a whole new key to do it. Thanks for the help and fast reply :) 

5 minutes ago, Srijan Verma said:

Note down the license key and re-use it in the fresh install as long as the key is legit you are good

i will write it down just in case, thanks for the help and fast reply :)

It's computer that you bought recently, as you said. If you have BSODs, it's probably not system fault, but hardware.